Reviews for Ask Rachel Alucard
Tabula Rasa chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Dear Rachel,
I do apologize for this, however I wish to add to my previous query. This is actually directed to Nago and Gii. Why do you show the princess such loyalty when she treats you so poorly?
Tabula Rasa chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
To the author, I must say you've captured Rachel perfectly, if a fair bit friendlier. I've found this all rather enjoyable so far.

"Dear Rachel,
What is your relationship to your servants? Valkenhayn you seem to admire a fair bit, but you seem to hold nothing but disdain for Nago and Gii."

And I'm sorry if this has been answered prior, I'm being careful of spoilers.
Grey Muji chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
This is pretty good and a decent way to look an hour. Your portrayal of both Madam Rachel, and Prof. Kokonoe are pretty good.

The writting style was both elegant/vulgar and grammatically correct. You used their personalities, their characters as a whose, and the unique nature of the Blazblue world to give thoughtful responses to all questions you answered.

Despite this being a work of fiction written about a work of fiction this is pretty good.

And your, associate...Raim Hanta...yeah he's a peace of work...
Tod 1166 chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
I liked the ending. Very appropose, if I do say so myself. Looking forward to more Kokonoe blogs then. :D
Haseo8 chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Nice ending. I see you used my question in your final chapter, I was wondering if you were even gonna do it. Thank you. Oh, you did Terumi pretty good. I hope I can do half as good. I'm going to be putting him in an RPG game I'm making and I need to try to capture his personality as best as I can.
inukai44 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
dear Rachel

look up lady gaga (pictures and music videos) and tell me what you think.

p.s. what is it like having one of the six legendary heros as a butler? by the the way i am guessing you are aware of the vampires and werewolf hate stereotype?
Chrono1984 chapter 22 . 4/27/2011
Hi thanks for making me laugh, by the writings of Miss Rachel's blog, I never imagined answering her question ...

Here I have a question for her.

Dear Miss Rachel

Do you know my mother Yuuki Kran?, "And you think, my being a vampire become, thanks to her?
CrimsonBloodedge chapter 22 . 4/26/2011
Dear Rachel,

Since Bolverk was destoryed in the True Ending of Continuum Shift, how do you think Noel will fair in the next game? Considering most, if not all, her moves consisted of using her guns, and she lost the power she had as Mu-12, she would be pretty useless in combat. Unless Bolverk wasn't really destoryed or she somehow gain back her power as the Eye of the Azure...

Thats all for now.

CrimsonBloodedge
Waller chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
Dear Rachel.

1) Does your house have air conditioner.

2) Asuming Ragna had a blog. What would you ask him?

That is all. Waller out.
Hero of stars chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Greetings Dear Miss Rachel.

There are some questions I would like to make, and I would be very happy If you answer them before you draw the curtains to this marvellous space of let me begin to ask and hopefully you will take part of your time to answer my questions (I'll be very grateful if you do it).

1.- I know this will sound stupid because I'm aware that you're a vapire but I will ask anyway. ¿Are you truly inmortal or you can actually die for natural cause?

2.- )Maybe stupid as well as the fist one) ¿If you really have more than 5000 years old then why do you keep the appearance of a little girl?. If it really makes you mad, then you should try to change your childish appearance. ¿The vampire's really grow up their phisical appearance that slow?

3.- And last ¿ Where, with who and how do you learn to talk so properly? the question goes for Valkenhayn to because, I'm new here and I want to make an history with some of the characters talking like you guys do so.. please answer this one and if you want trow away the others question.

Sincerly

Hero of stars

PD: Can you do a critical about my form of writing to know if i'm in the good way please? Thanks.
The Anti-Social One chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
Dear Mistress Alucard,

Now that Lux-Nero brings up, Kamen Rider is a good series. But that's what I'm here for. I'm here, because there is an American Adaption of Kamen Rider Ryuki called "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight". Like Power Ranger seasons before it, it has an original story with fight scenes that mix between Original footage and Sentai footage.

Here is the question: Which of the two versions is better? Kamen Rider Ryuki, the Original japanese? Or Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, the American Adaption?

Take as much time as you need gathering infermation on the two shows. Watch them if you have to.

May the silver moon shine brightly down upon you.

From,

The Anti-Social One

P.S.: To all this reading this, NO! My name does NOT imply i'm an actual Anti-Social! Not the original psychological term for it at least. if Anti-Social anything, it would be the stereotype, which is someone who has a good grasp with society, but maintains a "Crude Lone Wolf" characteristic.
Heraklinios chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
Dear Energizer,

Ohh. The vampire ran out of gas? Heh, as expected. You only pay attention to things only to dissuade your boredom.

Well, one lives as one wants, doesn't it?

Alright, time for the goddamn questions:

1) Is your personality a mask you use to shield your doubts or is this your true persona? How can we be so sure to believe what we see?

2) *sigh* Okay, just imagine you get to Gensokyo. Which girl will you get along the best? (Also, don't find "me" there. Seriously.)

3) Do you think Ragna is expressing rage because he's actually angry or perhaps, inside, he has too many doubts, but chooses the fastest one to get it over with? Yeah...it's complicated.

4) What exactly IS that place you call home? It isn't located on a map and it isn't registered in any part of Kagutsuchi...It is like a closed space?

5) ...Have you sensed that some people in the Tsukihime universe are thinkering with a possibility machine? If you had the power, what would have you changed in your current timeline? (And yes, it sucks to be you to be an observer) Also, if you meet Zel during his travels...tell him I said hi.

...Damn, I spoke too much. Hope the Meta Plane doesn't break in itself...

And, one more thing...It's too soon just to end this. Trust me on this one.

Well, see ya, Energizer.

Meta-Raim
PINOY-BLAZEBLUE-FAN chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
Yes Rozen Maiden is not full of Fan-Service and Unfunny Pop Culture References.

Now then Ms. Alucard for my Questions

1.) What are your views to the following critcally acclaimed Children TV series? "Transformers: Beast Wars", "Batman: The Animated Series", "Gargoyles", and "The Animaniacs"

2.) On your opinion who among all of the cast in BlazBlue do you think is the most difficult to beat?

3.) How did you get stuck with the observing job to begin with?

That is all...
CrimsonBloodedge chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
Dear Rachel,

Something been bothering me and I was hoping you could help clarify the matter. I know for a fact that yourself, Hakumen and Hazama are not affected by the time loops and remember every shift that occurs, but is Ragna also not affected? Sometimes, I feel that Ragna knows about the time shift and maybe he does but has no way to retain his memories once the time loops repeats. Could you please clarify this as well as if there are others that are not affected by the time loops that I might have missed?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, CrimsonBloodedge
Joker's Wildcard chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
Dear Rachel-sama: My question is are you tired of the fans of the series calling you a lolita since you are very young looking (And no, I am NOT a pedophile like Ragna no matter how much he denies it)? Also I am impressed that you can maintain some form of sanity despit having your personal servants (With the exception of Valkenhyn) annoy you to no end.