Reviews for The Ghosts of Christmas Past
rindy713 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
m - that was nice! i am glad that he finally got to hear words of love and appreciation from his mom. he so desperately needed them. here's a great line: "his emptiness was so complete that it left room in his heart for nothing else." i am glad that he found the peace and love to fill that emptiness and open up more room in his heart for the good things.
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved this story. I thought the use of Frances was perfection and it was nice seeing her sane and really understanding what she had done to Bobby. The interaction between Bobby and Alex as wonderful and tender.

Beautiful. Thank you for writing.
cifan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice to hear from you again! I really enjoyed this story. IMO, Bobby desperately needed to hear that from his mom before she died, so it was such a great idea to have her say it to him, now. He can really be such a lost soul. I'm glad you had him find what he was looking for in Alex.

And yes, post anything you've got - bring it on!
Gypsy5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I have missed your stories and this is a fantastic story for your "return" I love the interaction between Bobby and his mother...You write them all so well, totaly believable.
tere55 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very nicely done.
Travilah chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
lovely tale, and it is great to see you back.
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'd wondered where you had gone! I, for one, definitely encourage you to post more. It would be nice to have you back!

It was so nice to see a vision of Frances before she became ill, being the mother she would have been had that ability not been robbed from her by her schizophrenia. To hear her say the things he should have been hearing all his life was so nice, and something he certainly deserved. Simply to hear her say that she loved him...it's heartbreaking to remember how devoid his life has been of warm emotion. Beautifully done, my friend.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow, that was very lovely. A nice episode between mother and son. BTW it's so great that you have still been writing; I for one would absolutely LOVE to read anything else you write; I've enjoyed your other fics.