Reviews for Bring Him Home
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Nicely done. and I LOVE Mark Schultz, so that was perfect, too. :)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
This is one of my all-time favorite stories. I just love the imagery, and your characterizations are so perfect. :-)
Waffles Risa chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
TT_TT too cute...
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
So beautiful! I loved it!
Tandy Sandman chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
it's a beautiful piece. thank you!
StarsSpace chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I love it! That was amazing! :D 3
TheRoaringDragon chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Wow, nice story. When I read it the first time, I thought "Hey, this is pretty good." then I went back and read all of the lyrics for the song you chose, and I was curious to what it sounded like. I looked it up, and now I can't stop listening to it. So I went back and read it again, while listening to it, and I'm still listening to it as I write this review. Congratulations on writing a great feel-good story(at least thats what I hope you were going for, either way I enjoyed it immensely). The only thing i want to ask is, did Obiwan get promoted to knight, or just take another step toward his trials to be one? Cus the lyrics say 'captain' so i was just a little confuzzled. Anyways, great story. :D
Zelda12343 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I enjoyed this one. Especially the end. You portrayed their feelings very well.
Sara chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Hi!

This is a great, small story! It nearly made me cry (really! I'm no Jedi, so I'm allowed to!)

so thank you for this intense momentof reading

Sara
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You know that the tittle is a song on Les Miserables? I thought that was cool since Liam Neeson acted Jean Valjean and Qui Gon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I loved how you connected this story with the poem. Somehow, it just made the story seem so much more realistic. Thanks for writing this story and sharing it with us!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
That was so good! I almost cried at the end because it was happy :).
Talagan chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I'm not generally a fan of first person, but in the first chapter it was done well and I enjoyed it. :) I really enjoyed this story very much! The characterizations were well done, I liked your OC (Swyer). All in all, a wonderful fanfic.

My only complaint would be a few spelling errors in the story; such as "loan figure", where it should have been "lone figure", loosing instead of losing, that sort of thing. The sort of things that the spell check doesn't usually catch, since technically each word *is* spelled correctly, just the wrong word (loan/lone, loosing/losing, etc). However, there weren't too many of those; certainly not enough to make the story unpleasant, just enough to make the editor in me raise its head. haha

Otherwise, this was a great story! Thank you very much for sharing. :)
Tora Kouhi chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
A lot of fanfictions that try to play with affection end up being horrificly cheezy.

Congratulations on being one of the few who don't! Loved it.
Crazy chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This is such a powerful story! I really like the song at the end, having heard it on the radio many times. It is nice to read a song that I already know.