Reviews for So What If I Love Her?
Scorpia Firess chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is really beautiful, it's really well written too. I can't even... That was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Definitely "oozed fluff".
Feuerwhiskey chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I wish you'd write more het romance- I'm nt much for slash, and I love all your ScoRose fics, and this one just oozed fluff out of its pores :)
pinstripedsuits chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
scorp seemed like a offense
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
eh, cute!
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Seriously, I've got to stop reading your fanfics. My heart's beating a mile a minute and (horribly) this is fiction! Ah well. There goes my health. You write too well, I've got to keep reading! ;D This, too, was insanely amazing. Poor Rose! I really loved the Sleepy!Rose scene in the beginning. Scorpius's and Al's conversation behind Rose's back is hilarious. xD I love when Scorpius finally acquiesces and wraps his arm around Rose - her reaction was priceless. How Scorpius must have felt! :D Loved it. :)
akindredspirit chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Yes. It was cute. But very real. And I like that.
Samone chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cute...they were both very light and calm in this fic
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this road we walk chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Cute! I have to say that I'm still in love with Albus/Scorpius though
pujalysfelton chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
cool ;)
binz chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hiya, nice to meet you, and thanks for writing this awesome one shot! I LOVE IT! Romantic fluff is one of my favorite topics to read about. I love the way the Albus and Scorpius are portrayed here! Usually Scorp is the one who goes for all the girls. It was an interesting switch. :)

Sorry if this was bothersome.
Keep on writing!
Dunwannalogin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well, if you want a review so bad then I will happily oblige. Scorpius seemed like a fag. Not really, I just found it funny how bad you wanted a review.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »