Reviews for So What If I Love Her?
Samone chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cute...they were both very light and calm in this fic
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Adorable
this road we walk chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Cute! I have to say that I'm still in love with Albus/Scorpius though
pujalysfelton chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
cool ;)
binz chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hiya, nice to meet you, and thanks for writing this awesome one shot! I LOVE IT! Romantic fluff is one of my favorite topics to read about. I love the way the Albus and Scorpius are portrayed here! Usually Scorp is the one who goes for all the girls. It was an interesting switch. :)

Sorry if this was bothersome.
Keep on writing!
-Binz
Dunwannalogin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well, if you want a review so bad then I will happily oblige. Scorpius seemed like a fag. Not really, I just found it funny how bad you wanted a review.
dropsofpuresky chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So likebim going through the whole archive and I stumbled across this.

My heartstrings!

This was so incredibly adorable... Seriously.

Super cute

You should do more of this stuff. Cutesy shy Scorpius

You write him well

Write more!

dropsofpuresky
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i loved it. Al was killing me
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This story is an old teddy bear. It has so many rips; the fluff keeps falling out. :) Same stuff I normally have to say. Love your work, E.A.P.
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Pyrophobia! It's sad I know that it's a fear of fires :D

Anyway, bitching Fic! I think I'll favourite it!

GWNNx
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
hello,

so, first of all, i would like to tell you that a really really liked your story. It was sweet, cute, fluffy and all that jazz.

however, i just want to tell you that i was offended by your comment at the end about the reviews. i'm all for encouraging reviews, and people SHOULD review this story, because it was really good, but you really shouldn't have said that about calling scorpius a fag. nobody should use that word because it's hurtful. i don't care how badly you want reviews, no one should use that word. please remove the comment.

that being said, i still loved the story. it was adorable.
PhoenixPatronus chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
AMAZIIIING!

I loved it, it was sooo cute! :)

Scorpius' character was really good and original. I use the obnoxious jerk Scorpius in my story but this Scorpius was really good too!

Loved it!
ever afters chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awesome. :)
Ant chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved your Scorpius - he was very sweet. The jerk thing gets a bit old. Plus when guys blush it's hilarious! ...and endearing.

I don't think it was cut short, but you may need to work on the flow a bit (i know this is cutting hairs). I didn't totally understand why Rose came to the conclusion he was using her. I would just be confused if he'd told me he wasn't interested in anyone and then I'd over heard his convo with Vane.

I also thought it was really funny that 4-5 ex girlfriends mad you asexual! Hahahahha!

I really enjoyed your story, it was light, charming, and altogether entertaining.
goodbeans chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
hey, Rose and Scorpius fluff is ALWAYS good!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »