Reviews for The Triad of the Trial
musicnlyrics chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

That is all.

Beththeartist chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
VERY WELL DONE!

Excellent plot, great job staying true to character and in canon, fast pace without sacrificing details, and very well written! My only quibble was with some misspellings and a few incomplete and missing words.

Please don't stop writing, this was a total treat after some of the drabble I've tried to force my way through.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i loved
Nedra1212 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
I smell sequel! Great story, as always!
Myzinglink chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Wonderful story! I can't wait to see what happens at the GD trial in a few weeks!
Myzinglink chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Reading this chapter consantly reminded me of MedSurg course in nursing school, lol...I recognized all the terms, so glad to know I haven't lost all the knowledge ;D
TVFanatic592 chapter 15 . 4/6/2010
I hope the trial ep has a guilty verdict as well and of course, B&B FINALLY GET TOGETHER! *sigh* Anyway, ah-mazing story!
mendenbar chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
Hmnmm. Thought you said this was the final chapter, but your ending sure makes it look like there will be a sequel somewhere in there. Let me know, I'll be glad to read it.
laughandlove chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Thanks so much for writing this story! I have sincerely enjoyed it, and was happy to see it end after an extraordinarily cute scene between Booth and Brennan! That made me very happy.

The only thing that worries me is Heather Taffet's promise for revenge at the end. Is that a hint for a sequel, or just something to be left hanging? Haha. Kudos to you for writing an awesome story!

-laughandlove
jacklynvt11 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
That was a perfect ending. Loved it. Knew there was going to be a guilty verdict. Loved the B&B parts of this chapter. Really enjoyed this story. Great job. :)
bookwormlady chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Oho! You have a sequel in the works?

Good story!
laffers18 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
That was amazing! So sad is over though!
BonesnBooth chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
she did get the lethal injection right

i love the way that the Booth/Bones relationship concluded

Will there ever be a sequel just booth and bonesy?

Love your writing
BonesBird chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Awesome story! I love the ending. Well done! Congratulations and big hugs!
Pearl sun chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
I think that you are a really good author and I hope that you do continue to write. Is there going to be continuation of this story? It kinda seemed like it at the end. But yeah, I really enjoyed the story so thanks for posting.