Reviews for There's Never Too Much of A Good Thing
Great chapter 6 . 5/10
You're a talented person, I've been looking for stories like this but with none of them I've enjoyed so much. Here is my opinion.
1.- Arkarian crying so much is not relatively common, and it is interesting how you mak Arkarian be more jealous, but from my point of view, you should combine this two characteristics softly, I mean, it is unsual to see him crying that much and to see that exagerating way of possesion he has towards Isabel.

2.- However, you write quite well, and I like the way you have continued this story, continue writing and you'll get far.

From writer to writer, I would like to give you some advice, don't let this story unfinished, cause you do have many followers and fans, and you'll dissapoint moslty all of them.
CONTINUE WRITING BEAUTY
SuneyMoon chapter 1 . 4/9
Hey
I Love that Story.
I like The Situation between Arkarian and Isabel and i think it's cool to See Arkarian a Little bit More selfish and Jealous.
I Love Arkarian and Isabel but i think sometimes he is to Passive. I'm excited to See how they want to solve The Problem between both of them.
I Hope You would Update that Story soon.

Anastasia
fan chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
welcome back , but i till hate what u did to arkarian and isabel :( , but it is a wonderful story
Fantastic chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Oh I reeally liked this one :D Please write more! Thanks :3
auther0 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
u got to update soon...i hate what happened between isabel and ethen but i can't waite to know what happenes next...plz update soon and i hope thins get better in the story :)
auther0 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
is there more coming ? plzzzzzz tell me my email is

plzzzzzzzzzz i need to know
btw...its amazing .. i love it
auther0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i love it ... i just wish u wouldn't kill anyone plzzzzz :)
Ilpona chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!
youhavepoisonedme chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, please continue it. :D
Nasty1992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love youor story. I love Arkarian and Isabel and i hope you will write a next chapter soon.
Lena Lawlipop chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
W-O-W!

it's a beautiful story, i really hope you update it soon, i wanna read more .

it seems interesting, and i think that the "something bad that is gonna happen" is the return of marduke, don't know why, but that's what i think

hope you post soon!

isacullen-timeguardian
william chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
wow that was great love the characters keep it up
FutureStar27 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Oh My Lord! For the love of everything in the world please update soon!This chapter was amazing as always! What happened to Matt and Neriah? What happened to Isabel and Arkrian? What happened to Ethan and Rochelle? What happened to Shaun and Laura? hat happened to Jimmy? And who was the figure dragging? AHHHHHHHHH I can't wait til we find out what happens after this major cliffy!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Dont stop here!

I want to read more,and more,and more...

Please!update
funkyfreak97 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
suspense! it's a great story so far!