Reviews for Destructor of Destruction
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Great job! Cute story and I know a black lab just like this.

Kopy Kat
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
“Yeah, with our luck Bruce would come down to find it chewing on something much worse than an explosive pellet.”

Yeah, but Bruce would just have to give it ONE Bat-glare, and the dog would be the best-behaved dog from that moment on (well, SECOND-best behaved dog, if you count Ace. lol)

Oh well, it could be worse for them-at least it's a Lab and not a Great Dane. Try getting one of THOSE dogs off your foot when they lie down. lol
Batfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Another story from my favortie author on this site. I really like this story, the brotherly concern that Dick feels for Tim. Great work, keep it up!
Reichenbach chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
daw :) Cute.
CM Aeris chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ah, the lovey dovey brotherly sap is getting my fangirl heart squealing with joy! _ How could anyone not like doggies! Especially, Ace? Love your Timmy stories!
Jokerlady chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very nice little story. Being a vet...I can understand and definitely a pet would be very helpful in aiding Tim open up to people.

The story is extremely funny at times and wonderfully touchy as well. Made me smile and draw a tear from my eye...I think this is what we can call a success.

Great job, like always.