Reviews for Ghost Raised
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 5/17
Gymnastics and moka...oh my god..those legs...
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 5/17
To b fair...neither of ranmas parents were really qualified as parents... are like that Fox girls parents in Blue Exorcist...but in their own twisted way. His dad is definitely bad as Tsunas from Reborn.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 5/14
This is just really awesome and interesting I can't wait for more
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 5/12
It's been a while. I enjoyed it.
I see... you used a Phoenix Down on this story. I'll wait for more (chapters and other phoenix down on other stories like Hymn Potter, Viral Hearts and Alchemist Harry)
Overlord Marche chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I dont know... its not bad, but I think the characters are TOO perspective. For example, finding it weird that Nodoka said manly twice in one hour. Repeating a word isnt really that weird and it could easily be her own preference for her son.

Now if she had gone off about manliness constantly, it would of made sense. But as it is... its like if I mentioned a game I really like and than bring it up in a conversation ten minutes later, a friend of mine wouldn't say "you mentioned this game, twice in a hour. Thats suspicious as all hell"

Also a part of me is concerned the the generally weirdness of Ranma might be played too harshly once it starts clashing with more realistic setting.
gamerjamc chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
good story are you planning in continue?
Nahilius Ocran Viet Artur chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
interesting story so far. gonna mark this one as i want to see how it progresses
Orchamus chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Tsurara is the definition of MILF.
Ryoko-rei chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
question the crossover with rorsario vampier is it for the manga or anima?
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
I like the backstory. Quite interesting.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
good chapter
Dark Avenger874 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
AWESOME!
alichi chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Truly, there are too few fics with a well adjusted Ranma when it comes to social interaction and his curse.

Btw, I might have missed it in the earlier chapters but since when was Ranma part ghost? Not that it makes much of a difference.

Love the overall setup of all the characters. Really looking forward to see where things will go.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Blackdex chapter 6 . 5/29/2010