Reviews for Bleed It Out
JJJPK chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Before I read it I had my mind made up to tell you that you should indeed be very, very ashamed. But I now realize that I have absolutely no right to, because I love it! Especially the phrase "some semblance of peace." Bone chilling XD You need to write more, your style is so well suited to classic, epic stories like Gladiator. Bravo!
a ghost in schoolclothes chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very well-written. I too empathized a lot more with Commodus as opposed to Maximus . . . I tend to gravitate towards the antagonists XD I agree that he was sick, too, when you think about it. This was a great look into this character's mind, and I really like it. :D
somethingwentBUMP chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The first line and the following paragraph are absolutely brilliant; they struck me most. It's like you've made the pain an actual physical being... very cleverly done. Gave me shivers! You portrayed him well, too :) the perfect blend of psychosis and sadness. Love it.
tonedeaf chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
...How in the world am I only seeing this story now?

Anyway, this was fantastic! Keep on writing, missy! ;]
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
An insightful look at Commodus. Keep writing
roxypony chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hott damn. Beautiful in it's craziness. You so captured what he would have been feeling. Short and bittersweet. I deff loved it! This makes me wanna finish the Commodus oneshot i started...

*Roxxy,