Reviews for gravity, stay the hell away from me
Kaycie232 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Great story
Blahhhh chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved the title reminds me of gravity by John Mayer
Avide chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Good job on this. Very interesting, with enough tension, and it's written well. Good job.
dainty character chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Yeah, that was pretty much brilliant :)

I loved that even in the end Sally was still there to support him, even when she totally knows what he's doing. And that he did the speech, and ignored what was going on, and that he stayed. Because she would have hated him more if he hadn't been there.

Loved it :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was good! Like your writing style. Would have liked it more if they'd woken up, though...but I guess we can't get everything.
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
YOU LEFT THAT LINE ABOUT ME IN THERE! JERK. Jerk. jerk. JERK!

Anywho, first review...because i already read it :D

It was really really really really really really (etc, etc) amazing.

I really love the way Derek acted...the jealousy (that he always denied), the anger, and then that slight vulnerability. Nice mix, very toxic, and great to read.

The one thng that bothers me. YOU CAN'T CAPITALIZE YOUR TITLE! or the SUMMARY? Lazy ;)

I hate that Casey didn't kiss him back. I really hate it. I also kind of hate that this review is all over the place, but that's me so you should probably just deal, and I guess the part of me that hates it should just deal too. :P ha

I hate that Casey married that Lord-Marcus-esque british Michael guy. He seemed like such a ... douche! And I didn't liek that the family was all..yeah...

But I say I "hated" and "didn't like" all this stuff, not because I didnt' like that you wrote it like that, or included it in the first place, but just because it's exactly how this situation would go down in any real life situation. And that's what I hate. So yeah.

Um...it was good. I guess.

;);)