Reviews for Of Tea And Chess
Silver Ilix chapter 18 . 7/4
I know that this fic has been complete for ages but, I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying it. This is a really well built story. The locations, and ideas are great. Really loving this one! Can't wait to see what's next.
fruitsmoothy chapter 48 . 5/3
This was AMAZING. I loved every chapter. I loved every character and every plot twist and turn. Thanks for writing such a detailed amazing story! (And finishing it!) :D
fruitsmoothy chapter 28 . 5/2
Yay he's back 3
fruitsmoothy chapter 21 . 5/1
O my God this chapter was brilliant. Who doesn't love the Antony of a twists Hatter? Cuz I sure do apparently! I loved the vivid imagery and how well you captured his madness! Your writing is driving me crazy wanting to know what happens and how it gets fixed! XD I love it so far! Kudos kudos kudos. Yay. Had to comment after this chapter, though I was waiting till the end to comment. Was too good to pass up.,
UltimateOne chapter 48 . 12/2/2013
Awwww! It's so cute and just awwww! I love this fan fiction its absolutely amazing! XD Awww i love the ending XD
silverbranches chapter 48 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story! Everything from the plot to the characters (both the way you represented them and their growth) was amazing, and I think this is the best story I've read so far for this show. I would love a little more Jack/Amelia, even if it's just a little one-shot about them. Anyways, fantastic job!
weaponmistressbunny chapter 48 . 1/9/2013
I seriously read this whole story in 3 days. Even on my breaks at work. Its brilliant! I loved this so much. The writing was fantastic. Everything from the characters to the actions to the plots and dialogue.

So vivid that i saw it all in my head. I sooooo so wish that all of this got turned into the mini series! Lolol or like a graphic novel!

Lol seriously though. Beautiful work! Im off to read the 2nd installment now! :-D
Kell chapter 48 . 12/31/2012
Just finish reading your story, All i can say is it was great, It made me cry, excited and wanting to read until I couldnt anymore. I can see it happeing in my mind all the time. It was great. Getting ready to read the next one. Im sure it is going to be just as good. Thanks for writing it.
tara.kearnsprice chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved your story! The characters were really well written and likeable (even Alice who I wasnt particularly fond of in the series). The back stories and plot line were really well fleshed out and flowed smoothly. I started reading for Hatter (yeah Hatter!) but I even got into the story lines for other characters that I didn't think I cared very much about before you story. I wish they could make this the offical sequel to the series! Thank you sooooooo much for the experience!
AdmiringArdently chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
on my 'to-read' list, i've only just finished watching syfy alice and i'm in so much love with hatter x alice! i'll be reviewing more when i've began reading this:-)
MimoriFanForever chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Wahh... that was a very good way to put Hatter's mind... very chilling and ominous and... horrific.
MimoriFanForever chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Aww! I still wanna give Hatter a hug ( poor thinggg.
MimoriFanForever chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
O.o Chesh... That last part sounded pretty eerie...
MimoriFanForever chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Aww! Hatter! I just wanna give him a huggg.
Even more so, poor Duchess I hope her time will come.
MimoriFanForever chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Aww I love Hatter more and more each chapter. I didn't think that possible xD and hahaha smooth Charlie, smooth.
Same with the Knave. I just love him more and more haha. Poor thing. 3