Reviews for Of Tea And Chess
UltimateOne chapter 48 . 12/2/2013
Awwww! It's so cute and just awwww! I love this fan fiction its absolutely amazing! XD Awww i love the ending XD
silverbranches chapter 48 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story! Everything from the plot to the characters (both the way you represented them and their growth) was amazing, and I think this is the best story I've read so far for this show. I would love a little more Jack/Amelia, even if it's just a little one-shot about them. Anyways, fantastic job!
weaponmistressbunny chapter 48 . 1/9/2013
I seriously read this whole story in 3 days. Even on my breaks at work. Its brilliant! I loved this so much. The writing was fantastic. Everything from the characters to the actions to the plots and dialogue.

So vivid that i saw it all in my head. I sooooo so wish that all of this got turned into the mini series! Lolol or like a graphic novel!

Lol seriously though. Beautiful work! Im off to read the 2nd installment now! :-D
Kell chapter 48 . 12/31/2012
Just finish reading your story, All i can say is it was great, It made me cry, excited and wanting to read until I couldnt anymore. I can see it happeing in my mind all the time. It was great. Getting ready to read the next one. Im sure it is going to be just as good. Thanks for writing it.
tara.kearnsprice chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved your story! The characters were really well written and likeable (even Alice who I wasnt particularly fond of in the series). The back stories and plot line were really well fleshed out and flowed smoothly. I started reading for Hatter (yeah Hatter!) but I even got into the story lines for other characters that I didn't think I cared very much about before you story. I wish they could make this the offical sequel to the series! Thank you sooooooo much for the experience!
AdmiringArdently chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
on my 'to-read' list, i've only just finished watching syfy alice and i'm in so much love with hatter x alice! i'll be reviewing more when i've began reading this:-)
MimoriFanForever chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Wahh... that was a very good way to put Hatter's mind... very chilling and ominous and... horrific.
MimoriFanForever chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Aww! I still wanna give Hatter a hug ( poor thinggg.
MimoriFanForever chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
O.o Chesh... That last part sounded pretty eerie...
MimoriFanForever chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Aww! Hatter! I just wanna give him a huggg.
Even more so, poor Duchess I hope her time will come.
MimoriFanForever chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Aww I love Hatter more and more each chapter. I didn't think that possible xD and hahaha smooth Charlie, smooth.
Same with the Knave. I just love him more and more haha. Poor thing. 3
MimoriFanForever chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Hahaha ahhh love Hatter 3 So much lol.
MimoriFanForever chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Aww. I love Chesh lol. It's hard to fit him image into my mind, and how I see him keeps changing, but I love him lol
MimoriFanForever chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Hahaha! Yay Charlie! xD! I love the battle in the book haha. I just love Charlie over all lol
MimoriFanForever chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Oo! That does many a lot of sense in an odd way! xD! And haha ahh poor Hatter. I love when he's jealous. Lol