Reviews for PostMarital Sabotage
Glorymourn chapter 5 . 1/2
Brilliant! You have captured H and W so well, and handled the intimacy just right. Thank you!
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
oh brilliant. you write so wonderfully and has everyone in character. I love how you got Holmes and Watson's personality across so well, especially with their snark towards each other. Holmes is such a manipulative bastard at times and it's wonderful how Watson notes that time after time, but in the end "Holmes is Holmes is Holmes is Holmes." I think you paced the story very well and the last chapter's scene was very suspenseful. It made me smile and laugh so much.
Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Couldn't stop laughing when Watson had his rant and then the kettle went off- it was just priceless! I love how your story transfers from serious to hilarious too!
ElenaC chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I enjoyed the story very much . You've got a firm grasp on the characters, and I applaud you for getting to the smut without, well, getting to the smut. Nice progression of events, and at no time did anything feel forced. Kudos!
A.G chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
That was beautiful. The end, for me, was so sweet and heartwarming. Wonderful work. :)
sandjedi chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story! I, for one am very glad there was no smut in this, haha (one of few? :p) I just love the gentle way you write their relationship, and smut would have really made it seem cheap...and ruin the mood for me...:)
Laurette chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
No need for smut, none at all. I tend to write and read things that shut the door and let the mind add what it must or wants to. This was beautifully written, and well written, spoken. The voices were true. Thank you.
Fellfire chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Beautifully written and very realistic!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
This is all kinds of awsome - I've read all chapters in one sitting at work (so not sorry) and can say this is by far the best SH story I've read so far.

Thank you for an excellent read!
M chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
That was amazing.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
AWESOME STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Honey I wanted to read all the part before saying this...but... WOW. I've got insomnia so I through all of fanfiction, but i gotta say this is one of the best Holmes/Watson fanfics i read yet. The depth of their emotions that you conveyed with the blending of their natural antagonism was very well done. I hope too read more of your work in the future.
Rori H. Nemuri chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Hello :)

A lot of thanks for that masterpiece It perfectly describe the relationship between Holmes and Watson, it fit the way i see them being together, and it's pretty realistic, even about Mary, her death, homosexuality, and how Watson handle it, so...

Thanks angain, and good luck for your next stories :D

Rori H. Nemuri (French reader, by the way )
DarkExperience chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I've just now read the whole thing and wow. That's all I can say. It's so well-written. Clever, funny, witty and at the same time it manages to have its sad and dramatic moments and it's got a happy ending. The short version: It's got everything you could possibly ask for (Okay, except for the smut, maybe. But I kinda agree with your reasons for not including it and not every good slash story needs smut).

My favourite moments were when Holmes asked Mrs Hudson for her opinion on Watson's personality/marriage and when he started moving Watson's furniture. Simply ingenious. Thanks so much for this and I'll certainly check out your other Holmes/Watson stuff :D.
messyhxdlovers chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
loved it so much! you stayed as true to their characters as you could and it made it that much more convincingly true ).