Reviews for Mirror Life
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wtf! you just... stopped?!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Amazing!
Keayona chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
This is the best story yet!
Uranie-Bookworm chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Sorry I am new and I didn't know that I juste have to review just one time for a chapter.
So in the last chapter Trip (5) I find some mistakes when you have few line in french. I am not translator so I will do my best. And try use the best word the more appropriate.

"Retentit bon." Sounds good This one I will say Cela me semble super because sound good is a expression and you can't translate that word for word sound in french is the sound that you heard
"Allons-nous toujours à Seattle après école?" l'école and not école because in french l' is like le and la in french but you can't use it because you can said it. Because some word in french you can say le or la so you use the L'.
J'ai besoin de quelque chose enlever mon esprit de tout, et les achats semblent parfaits./I need something to take my mind off of everything, and shopping seems perfect.
J'ai besoin de me changer les idées et le magasinage me semble parfait
This one I don't know really how to explain, sorry. Let just say enlever quelque chose de son esprit en français you use that au sens figuré quand c'est imagé, because you don't really remove something to your mind (sorry if you don't understand but I don't know how to say that in English)
Venez-vous Emmett?" Viens-tu Emmett? And not vous because vous in french is the 2ième personnes du pluriel or you could use that for polite form
"Aimez-vous davantage."Love you more Je t'aime plus because davantage is like un avantage and the you is like the I love you so is like je t'aime en français

I hope that it will help you I hope that you will understand.

But it's pretty bizarre to me to read a chapter in french and English I mean when I read, I just read in one language not too. But it's cool and it's pretty rare to see that :)

So I will come later for the other chapter, have a good evening and at the next time :)
Uranie-Bookworm chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Hello, this chapter is much better I mean the other was good too but this one s more happy ;)
I can't wait what will happen to Rosalie it make me curious what will be the surprise.
Uranie-Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Hello, I really like your fanfiction this is different and I like the idea that Rosalie is human.
This chapter is reallly sad.
Sorry is my English is bad, English is not my mother language
jacyfanR chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
what a good story
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Weed and alcohol are both depressants, not stimulants.

You have some good ideas, but I feel like they need to be more thought out, so that you can then be more descriptive. I feel like you were introducing too much in one chapter, without enough details. Also, this needs to be proof read and beat-ed. I’m going to continue reading because I like where it might be headed.
fearlessfroggie chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Ok, guess I'm confused.

Loved the story.

Then I get to this last chapter in Kaitlin POV, then it ended. Was that a teaser for a new story? I love it, really was looking forward to Cal and Kait's romance...
bookworm8721 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
To be honest, I am actually starting to like this better than the original Twilight story. Is that bad? ;-)
SarahxEmmett chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
Bad move. You seriously just abruptly killed off every main character and left only a single OC that no one cares about. In what state of mind were you in when you thought this would be a good idea? The death of the Cullens are important for Kait's personal growth? That's so fucking ridiculous it's comical. So congratulations for butchering your own story I guess.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
I love this story but come on, Clayton and Kaitlyn? Bit silly.
TeamCullenGuys chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This is an awesome chapter. It felt like I was reading a book. It was the perfect length and I could tell you took your time to make this chapter great. Good job, I'm excited for the next chapter.
NerdySierra XP chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
WHAT!

You have no idea how angry I am _

You just killed them all, just like that.

No happy ending? WTF.

I'm very disappointed D:

and sad, I cried. after all the shit you put them threw, you're just gonna kill them like that... what the f
TeamCullenGuys chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
WTH? I was just-a READING A GOOD FF one day. And then? OH! WTF! THEY ALL DIE! This is MORBID. Have some compassion for us! BTW I like this Cal guy. Make Edward still alive. I love him. Please make this story more lovely. Not all deathy. MAKE THE CULLENS STILL ALIVE! Pretty please? I will add you to my Favorite Author if the Cullens are still alive, and this story will be in my Favorite Stories if Clayton is still alive. If thats any encouragment. Okay, okay. Your story. W/E. Please PM me if I should continue reading... AKA if the Cullens ain't dead. How long can I make this review. Maybe I should just keep on typing until I can't anymore. This is most likely the longest review I've ever written. Anyways, keep what I've asked of you in mind. Goodbye!