Reviews for Color Me New
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
beautifully written! really heart-breaking
Written4you chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE DRACO!

That being said I like what you did with what we know of his background. You make a good point when showing how little Draco was filled with nonsense sayings from his father.

The detail in this is lovely. I enjoy your work a lot!

I shall fave! :D
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This gave me chills as I read it, and I love your characterization and description of Draco. Wonderfully written. :)

-ESSie
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow, this is really good. You described the details so well that I felt like I was sitting beside Draco the whole time. You showed his emotions very well, too. I enjoyed this fic a lot.

-Morghen
rock-the-casbah18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
So amazing. Wow. The quotes from Lucius are perfect; I can totally see him saying those things and wanting Draco to learn them and live by them. Even though this should've been a sad story based purely on content, it turned out really light and tranquil.

Definitely reading more from you!
beedivine chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was wonderful, and well written. I especially liked:

“Our world is white and black. Whoever tells you differently is lying, fooling all who will listen into mercy, teaching a fear of judgment. Whoever tells you that you can change is lying, tricking you into hoping for redemption from something you are born into, something you have a right to be. One life, one shade, and no choice.”

Great job. ]
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow.

I am spechless. That was amazing and quite powerful.
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really like the symbolism here. I think this is a beautiful fic. Good job.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That's an extremely touching story. Not a side of Draco that many people delve into, but you did an extremely good job.
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This really captured a side of Draco most wouldn't see. Not to mention the way you write is very descriptive!
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was really beautiful. I love your perspective on Draco is excellent and I love how you wrote it. So sad, but so pure in a way.
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really liked this.. It was really well written and a nice insight into Draco's mind.
Nsu-Yeul chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. A perfect oneshot, really. You deserve way more reviews for this, even though you only just published it. Favorited, for sure. I love the descriptions, and I feel as though this is just a long poem, put to names from Harry Potter. The only thing I saw that bothered me a small bit was the line "fooling all who will listen into mercy". Should "to" be used instead of "into"? Or is it just an artistic quirk? Either way, I still like this story.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is really quite amazing. It's very sad - but I couldn't help but feel a little happy, too, that Draco found another life after death, one without the pressures he'd been put under. It's very interesting that you described Avada Kedavra as 'nurturing'; I loved the way you used colours, and the description is vivid and flawless.

Really, really well done.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, wow. This is simple gorgeous! It flows smoothly and every word fits with such precision. Draco is lovely here, as his the characterization of Lucius. Utterly breath taking.