Reviews for The Day the Magic Died
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/21
A very interesting take on the losing magic idea.

Amusingly, I've a WIP that will look at the same concept

I enjoyed this a lot, but then, I can't think of any story of yours I actually disliked.

D. Page Robin
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
excellently done. thank you for this believable alternate universe.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Good story, well thought out and with a nice insight into the wizarding views.
iafaS chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love this story but the title is a little misleading, I went in expecting that Magic would be no more by the end of the story, affecting everyone not just harry. I enjoyed reading it anyways.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Simple & sweet! I liked this fic even though there wasn't any [obvious] romance or smut lol :-D
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This story was a great read! I wonder why Hermione and Harry never caught the undercurrents of prejudice from people like the weasley's?

I got the reference to your other story the ritual in this one, it was amusing. I wonder why Hermione didn't catch Ron during his illogical rant about how it was okay to enchant things but not take magic out of an object. I'm not a fan of Hr/R stories anyhow, but Ron and Ginny's attitude towards losing their magical was really like their canon attitudes and just brought out another reason why I dislike those pairings anyhow.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Cheers
CPO Backstreet chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I'm intrigued to know what ripple effect resulted in Tonks surviving and Percy dying. Is Percy meant to have got killed instead of Fred? Plausible, if Harry, Ron and Hermione weren't there and that changed things. But what about Tonks? Did Ron join the battle instead of accompanying Harry and Hermione and he's the one that tipped the balance?!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Chem prof - Thank you for a very nice story, like most oneshots, it left me wanting more. I'm always impressed with your citations at the end of chapters - even when I think it's debateable whether the connection between the scene in your story and the reference was strong enough to warrant the listing. No doubt a residual of your academic professionalism. Again, thank you for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
you know i can't help but think that dumledore's plan to let Harry die would have turned out better than harry losing his magic, cause he ended up alive in both after all...
ProfessorBinns chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice logic, and I enjoyed the tweaks of the plot.
PotterThinker chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awww! That was touching.
Athan Winter chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Did not like this story, why should Harry be the only one losing his magic - why not take it away from everyone - especially every pureblood. We have yet in Rowlings book to meet a pureblood who does not look down on muggles or squibs - why not punish them all.
Samuez chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
cool
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wonderful story! Thank you.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Eh, I'm kinda blah about this story. Not about how it's written, mind you, more about how willing Harry and Hermione are to take this drastic step. Also, Harry was pretty fond of Dumbledore all throughout the book series and I don't think the revelation that Dumbledore thought Harry might have been a Horcrux would be enough for him to change that perception. Don't forget, Harry considered him a father figure for his first six years at school.