Reviews for She's Golden
Creator-tan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
ADORABLE! Kish acted like an older bro to Pudding
True Colours chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love the last line! It makes it so he's just sort of admiring her as a person, instead of in a creepy way. I'm sorry you only have one review for this, it won a competition so it deserves more. Here's some lines that made me giggle:

'After playing a bit of bothering-Pai-until-he-finally-gives-in...' Oh yes. And I like the idea of Pai being very 'Pai' about it...the audience can make of that what they will, lol.

'An infernal-looking white kitten.' I can see where he's coming from. And then he just says grumpily, 'don't move you rhead!' Very IC. I like the idea of Kish giving it a rest on the Ichigo front to look after the kids for a bit. He'd be a good sort of wild uncle figure, maybe.

Oh yeah, and Tart being able to sleep through anything.

True
Kiichigo-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was absolutely adorable! I'll admit that I was a bit nervous when I read that it was going to be KishXPurin, but it turned out REALLY well. I could picture this moment so perfectly, and everyone was very in-character (well, except for Ichigo swooning over Pai, which was hilarious and well-placed). I liked Kish's attitude and thoughts toward Purin, they were subtle, endearing, and cute. Thanks for the story!

-Kiichi