Reviews for wrong with you
Honey5124 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
An amazing story that even made me cry a little. Great job
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You killed Parker! You bastard! /south_park

Really? Parker gets shot and just dies?! No, man, no! I come to this site for escapism, for the joy of watching my favorite characters beat the odds. When you said "death" in the description I figured you meant like "mostly dead" or "dead but then comes back". What the heck was this?!

Argh!
antillies chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
really good. killed my feelings, but really good.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow...I so did not expect a lump in my throat and tears burning at the corners of my eyes...that was good.
Absentia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, you are vicious. Argh. That thing on the floor, what is that, is that my heart? Funny, I don't remember it looking so broken.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very sweet, very sad, very awesome. I don't watch the show hehehe, but from what I could make out from Youtube, and other fanfics, you'vereally captured the characters well.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I wouldn't normally read a fic like this, but I'm pretty much hitting a point where I've read all the Eliot & Parker fics...

Anyway, I think you just pretty much broke my heart. Tears in my eyes, the whole works, right here. These two were so perfectly in character, and I was totally feeling their pain throughout.

Awesome writing, beautifully painful.

~Ultra~
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm usually no big fan of character death stories, but this one touched my heart. You've captured both Eliot and Parker perfectly, a beautifully written fic. Especially the last part, when Eliot explains to her what's wrong with him, oh my, that's so incredibly sad... Wow, just wow.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
unspeakable characterization is exceptional.:-)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
that was great loved it
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
oh that was really sad...and so perfect all at once loved how Eliot explained that he was going to miss her.
Alazensupernuke chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Damn it! This made me cry! It was great though! *Sobs*
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
OMG this one friggin broke my heart. You managed to keep Parker completely and utterly *Parker* throughout. Thought it could have just been the blood loss talking. But really, and the way she described Eliot's face as she showly realized he was crying and he slowly realzied she was dieing...Golly, that killed me a little inside...I'm gonna go read s'more of this 'circle unbroken' thing. Loved this. LOVED this.

pj
vampout chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww *sobs* this was so brilliantly sad, no offense but i hope this NEVER happens in the show! Great job!
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
okay, wow.

amazing story.

you captured so much emotion, while it still seemed so...parker-ish. :)