Reviews for Guard Duty
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
been reading your stuff for the last couple of days and I like all your stories. Your writing is excellent and your plots are interesting, and the characters feel real. I would have liked to see a follow up to this chapter - perhaps Tony finding out that Damon is wearing his clothes. I love the tension in this little "love triangle" even if they don't realize they are involved in one.
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Really liked it! Have to say that Damon and Ziva make a pretty good couple (although ultimately it has to be Tiva!)

I think you got the characters spot on and i'm looking forward to reading more :)
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I loved it! But come on now! You've got to at least add Tony realizing it's his, and an explanation for why Ziva's got it. Preferably a nice fluffy reason, lol.

~Kim
Razzlephrat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it! I can't even give a substantial review cause it was just so awesome!
MissNMW chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I just stumbled across your profile, "Author has written 95 stories for NCIS"

I don't know how I've missed them! I'm just getting myself acquainted with your stories and so far, the ones that I've read, are pretty amazing.

And I know this story is set as complete, but you can't leave us like this. We all want to know about this "laundry" business..!
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, what a great start! I'm very interested to see where you will take this...I do hope there will be some TIVA moments! :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, goody!

Another story!

Please update soon.

Love Damon being the hero.

Although why he thought Ziva needed that kind of help after the hurting she put on him before I don't know.

But it is a peculiarity of the male sex you have hit perfectly.

And is she stealing Tony's clothes?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh more and soon please.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh this looks interesting! I liked how you captured Damon's macho-awkwardness.
xiatien chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
yey ziva and damon like it much as i love tiva i also like the idea of damon and ziva thank you
punkietta123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful! I crave updates from you and am never disappointed. I know you've marked this piece complete, but is there any way we can convince you to keep going? There are so many great elements that I'd love to be explored, and I seriously doubt the show will put that off...

In any event, thanks for sharing more of your excellent work!
reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very clever idea for a short story and loved the Michigan vs Ohio State football rivalry refercnces. Thanks for sharing.
Sashile chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nicely done, and a realistic 'next step' of Bell's crusade to take down Gibbs. And, as always, I appreciate a good Ohio State vs Michigan subplot wherever I can get it :)
Pia chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
OOH, I like! Please continue,
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Per usual, inventive, clever, and unique. Was lmao at the image duck pimples conjured up.

The ending was very funny. I don't think it was an "accident" that she had the OS hoodie. I don't think she took it without permission either. Too bad we won't be seeing Tony's reaction when he figuers it out.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
LOL tony thinking his hoodie's in the laundry ha. love the sweatshirt bits!

and i really iwsh they'd bring damon back again! it was such a nice surprise to see him! i'd love to see more of him.