Reviews for Dead of Night
1Kiko chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I enjoyed this quite a bit. I'm quite the fan of high school stories, but only the ones that are well written, in character, and have some originality to them. This has quite a bit of all three. I do hope that you plan to continue.

I love the way that you're working all the characters together in a universe that is so different from the one we usually see them in, but is still completely plausible. My favorite so far is definitely Caroline.

I also love how it's completely plausible. I can totally see Brennan acting the way that she is. It's not overly aggressive, which is awesome, but it's still very centered and goal oriented. Brennan has never seemed an overly aggressive person to me, I can't see her going into a bar and picking a fight. (though I also can't see her backing down from one). She's just very grounded and innocently honest.

This is really really awesome. Again, I hope that you still plan to continue.

] Kiko
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
this is really great, i love stories like this that are well written and different. i hope you continue to write this!
maligal17 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I hope you continue! This is interesting so far
catleft chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I hope to see more of this fic.
elevenhurricanes chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I had a feeling that the nickname would show up soon. Glad to see that Booth will be a common reoccurence in her life. I'm wondering if any of the other characters will appear- Hodgins? Angela? Cam?- but for now, Booth is suiting me just fine with his swag and charm.

-Kaila Nicole
amylove15 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
good chapter nd story hope you update soon
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
hahaha awsome jut awsome lol cannot wiat for more
boothiebabe chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
this was a great chapter cant wait for them to meet again i wonder how thats gonna go... please update soon
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
oh wow..just wow intresting
sanspeur chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Wow! This sounds really interesting, and I can't wait to here more from you! Not to be a stalker or anything, but do you speak any French? It just made me think that when you said "my eye!".

Hope you update soon!
bones 4 u chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
i think you have something good here, keep it up.
silveraquarius chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I lovelovelove the story.. UPDATE! Also, I'm 13 now, and i started writing when I was like 9, although I'm not very good...
forensicpathologistninja chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I like your story, please update soon... and I started writing at 10... as long as it's okay with his parents and he keeps his name off the internet, I don't see why the kid should post his stuff online.
elevenhurricanes chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
An interesting question. I started writing when I was in the 3rd grade, which would be when I was... 8 years old. I actually have my original story printed out. It's titled "Oreo and the Magical Kingdom" and it's about my rabbit Oreo going to visit King Clementine to see if she could change her stripes to spots, like all of the other rabbits.

I'm anxious to see how this story will develop. :)

-Kaila Nicole
SSHGAddict chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Hi there. I am also from Louisiana but now live in Florida. Nice to see someone from La writing fan fic for Bones.

I am enjoying your story. It's an interesting concept. BTW I love high school/young B&B stories so I can't wait to see where you take them in this one.