Reviews for SuperPower
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
interesting love it!
MajorO chapter 33 . 7/31/2012
I enjoyed it. In fact I think it may be one of the best Superman stories I've ever read, and that's saying a lot seeing that I have every Superman comic from the early 50s, every Supergirl comic ever and most of Powergirls as well. It would need a little more action for a comic book and I would lose the Archie part and change the last two chapters. Wonder Woman wasn't against superman she just wanted to bring the issue to a vote and they should have voted to bring Superman back into the league when he resigned. But that's just my take on it. It's a shame you cannot get the bone heads at DC to look at it.
MajorO chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Very good so far. I enjoyed it and could see it happening. The only thing ws the whisky would have had no affect on them but who cares it's a good read. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also if you like this sort of stuff check out, The Coming Of Marshal avail at Amazon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is such a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I would love to see some more Power Girl and Superman pairing fiction if you ever get the chance. Your Zatanna and Superman fics are great as well, but I like the idea of PG and Supes much better!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2012
An amazing story, full of drama, suspicion, love and best of all a happy ending.

The title doesn't do justice though (No pun intended) because it wasn't just about PG and Superman dating but it really told us about the love between Superman and Powergirl, how they were always there for each other.

Also the real world problems they faced, and it really gave you something to think about.

Keep up the amazing stories!
fabian.flores.uribe chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
Inusual pairing... nice
Good job, kiddo
Shenlong7 chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
You know this story was a lot better than I thought it would be. Not that I had low expectations for this story, but it had a lot of heart and a good message. Definitely a classic fan fiction.
Sabrina Pandora chapter 33 . 2/25/2012
I started reading because someone I follow on DeviantArt posted a link... and I read... and read... and read.

Very well done and an engaging story that had believable character motivations and characterizations. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and thank you for sharing it!
norjc chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
Are you going to do a sequel to this story? I think it would be fantastic!
norjc chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Dinah, Shayera, Zee, and Vixen were perfect in this chapter kissing Diana and Wally was fantastic - "This is the best day of my life!" - that's a classic!
norjc chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
Excellent chapter, excellent writing. You captured Karen's humanity perfectly and hopefully the shame Diana and Bruce felt when they witnessed the "aliens" being more humane than they were.
norjc chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
You had me rolling on the floor laughing at the subliminal comments Clark, Kara nd the waitress were saying internally along with their verbal comments. Fantastically written and extremely funny! Well done!
Twylyte chapter 33 . 11/2/2011
I think I tried to read this story a while ago, but I wasn't able to get passed how much of an ass Batman was being... Not so much him being a bottom (hard to deny that after Brother Eye), but more that no-one kicked some sense into him.

I finally came back to it and had to read it from the beginning and I'm glad for it. You touch on issues that DC tends to avoid (apart from CADMUS) but Marvel can't stay away from (Mutants) and you make it seem real, giving emotions to it and showing the different sides of the issue, both Clark and Karen's side and that of the fearful masses, which I think most came across during the galactic Q&A.

I'm very impressed with this story and wish I'd been able to tough it out before, I really missed out on a good story for quite some time.

-Twy
Sephenon chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Ok Wally west and all the other flashes are my fucking HEROES FOR LIFE. I have red hair and ran cross country and track for 8 years and have two nike swooshes tattoo'd on my feet and am getting the flash symbol on my chest. Like, I love them. And I know I sent you a pm about how much I fucking love your stories but reading the end of this chapter you have PERFECTLY captured wally west and i'd know have have almost 200 flash comics and a shit loud of compelations. I laughed my ass off at the last line in this chapter hahahahahahahaha I barely saw it coming. Way to go!
Dargo chapter 33 . 10/5/2011
A great story, with a good ending.

A little sad but also hopeful for a better tomorrow.

Hope that you write a sequal someday, I look forward to it if you do.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »