Reviews for SuperPower
Ratdogtwo chapter 32 . 4/10/2010
another awsome chapter keep up the great work.
Spaniard chapter 32 . 4/10/2010
Excellent chapter! Keep up the good work and please post more soon
ULTRA SONIC chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
Between this chapter and the last one, there couldn't be better words to describe how great this story has come along.

And the way Clark has been only shows just how much of a genuinely cool hero he can really be when written right. (DC should take a page from your book.)

I really hope Bruce confesses to the league about what happened to Selina (though I think Jonn might already know along with Clark since he already said so) and how that had played a hand in him starting this whole drama. Granted, he's probably gonna have everybody in the League call him out for being a hypocrite (among other things) but you know what? He had it coming. And hey, who knows? Maybe Selina saw Clark when he spoke and probably goes to Gotham to meet Bruce (hopefully).

Anyway, it's been great but obviously it's not over yet what with Darksied and Lashina on the horizon, and Diana's semi-discomfort seeing CK and Karen together (gee, I wonder why? ;))

Keep up the good work Wentworth!
fanficfan001 chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
Nice work. The message of hope and happiness was strong here.

I liked the part where PeeGee and Superman talked about Lashina and I am glad that MA Kent liked Karen.

As for Superman's speech, well done too. It was a very inspirational speech from the heart. That is what America aspires so much to be, a melting pot for all people.

People need to realize that "Super he may be his is still just a man" and with normal dreams and loves.

IF only more celebrities could tell the paparazzi to leave them alone.

As for the League loosing members, that might be a good thing. They need to re-evaluate their lives. When it gets settled out they have feel free to return.

The ending in the hospital was strong too.

Keep up the good work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
Nice section, and sad to see the Sandman leave, though he seemed to have gone gently, and liked Clark's little evasion about Lashina there, and he'd better go ahead and tell about the kiss sooner, before it gets found out, as that's always worse.
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
I liked that J'ohn and Shayera finally voiced their options, and a note of hope in the end of the chapter.

I hope Karen gives Superman a chance to explain his story with Lashina.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 32 . 4/9/2010
I liked the note of hope there, and Jonn and Sheyara finally speaking up. Great chapter.
unoaranya30 chapter 30 . 4/9/2010
This was a sad chapter. I could feel Superman's meloncholy. I really liked the moments between Superman and Supergirl added some nice humor to the overwhelming sadness of the situation.

Speaking of humor, the Zee Wally conversation was very funny and Supergirl finally got a chance to clean Captain Atom's clock Lol.
unoaranya30 chapter 29 . 4/9/2010
I like what you did with Maxima. She seems to get the short end of the stick most of the time. It was nice to see the beautiful pampered queen stand up for Kal-el. It was touching.

I understand what Batman is doing but still disappointing that he would do this to his friend. I was sorry to see Diana second him. Seems she feels some regrets about her decision as well.

Green Arrow didn't surprise me.

Love the way you have depicted Wally. He is one of my favorite characters and I love how big hearted he is. To him this is like he is losing his big brother.

I guess I have always thought of Wonder Woman, Batman, J'onn & Wally as Superman's best friends. I think it interesting that the youngest and the one most consider the least mature is the only one that stood up for Superman.

I'm sure the look he gave Diana did more than any shouting could have done.

I have always thought that with Wally what you see is what you get. He sees Superman as a friend and older brother and he will stand by his friend no matter what.

Ok. Sorry about getting carried away there. I don't know what you are going to do with this but I know it will be good reading.

Nice touch with Clark talking to his mother and going back to see the girl he has fallen in love with.
Proponent of EVO chapter 32 . 4/8/2010
Again, a wonderful chapter. And it makes sense that Superman would follow the concept of the categorical imperative.

Well done.
unoaranya30 chapter 28 . 4/8/2010
HaHaHa! Now we have Maxima in the mix! this good.

Lashina had him

Maxima has wanted him for a long time

Karen has him

Not looking to pretty LOL.

Like how you used Wesley Dodds this chapter and Superman taking diplomatic stand against the hypocritical fears of the many different delegates was very well done.

I hope that Batman & Diana will be able to talk to Clark as friends but i'm sure things will get uglier before they get better. otherwise our story would be over too soon.

and I for one do not want this story to be over too quickly. I am enjoying it too much. :-)
unoaranya30 chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
Well. Looks like I have some catching up to do! LOL.

Loved this chapter. It is ironic that Lex's greatest victory is Superman's own doing. What a twist.

Like the little teases with Diana and her diplomacy at the UN. Seems she doesn't understand why she is so upset about Superman and Karen's relationship.

Alright! Lashina is back. Now this is gonna be interesting. Karen is with Superman. Lashina was with Superman and he certainly hasn't forgotten her!

Sounds like Wally might get to see another cat fight LOL.

The story is just getting better.
VFR6 chapter 31 . 4/8/2010
Sorry for the unsigned review, but got to ask you something;

Is Archie's problem common there?
fanficfan001 chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
Nice work on making Archie look sympathetic. He was really just a man down on his luck who was dealt a bad lot in life.

The man on the radio...it really is sad that even in the year 2010 news media still relies on fear so much in order "sell" news. Sinestro would be proud.

Nice work with the Clark/Diana/Bruce conversation too, and with making Ma Kent show the two whos boss.

Finally nice job on Karen. Too many times in comics heroes are all fight first, so it is good to see them using words over fists.
Ratdogtwo chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
Wow a realy heartfelt chapter keep up the awsome work
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »