Reviews for SuperPower
BenderTheOffender chapter 33 . 4/15/2010
Thaw was another awesome story. I have to say I would have liked a few more episodes, seeing the world reaction to Kal press conference, the turmoil inside the League, maybe another confrontation between PG and a very jealous Diana... but anyways, it was great.

Please write more stories! I love them.
BenderTheOffender chapter 30 . 4/15/2010
Haha go Kara!

Atom is a nazi.
BenderTheOffender chapter 29 . 4/15/2010
Loved seeing Maxima defending Kal!
BenderTheOffender chapter 28 . 4/15/2010
Argh! I hate Bruce right now.

And Clark's speech was awesome!
ben10987654321 chapter 33 . 4/12/2010
This was a really great story. Your take on Power Girl made her a very interesting character and i say this as a big PG fan.

The progression of Clark and Karen's relationship was good once you dealt with that supposed 'cousin' issue.

I could see why people would react the way they did to it because for the general public they don't know who Superman really is. That he is just Clark Kent.

I guess i can even understand Bruce's reaction after what happened to Selina.

Loved the little bits with the Sandman and how he died with the promise of hope in his visions.

By the way i'll say i love your Toyman and the scenes with him and Kara. He really just doesn't know when to quit while he is ahead does he. LOL.

It was a nice resolution you reached between Kara and Karen.

Shame the story is at an end. I could have easily read more of it although i can see why you chose to end it here. I look forward to whatever you come up with next.
acepro Evolution chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
Well done on this story. I do wish it went on for longer but I guess the cookie crumbles in different ways. At was actually curious on how things would end, whether it would be in happiness or a sad note. The ending you have wrote ends everythings on a good note and leaves room for a possible sequel (if you ever decide to write one.)

Good luck on any future projects you have (which I hope come soon because you are great.) Till next time and remember. . .

. . . WICKET UN TUSH ON LEG!
Queen-Book-Luver999 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
thank you for finishing out this lovely story i will have to red your other ones and ones that you create in the future
john777 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
Great story.
unoaranya30 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
That was a nice way to end the story but you ended the story! LOL.

This was much shorter than I expected and very well done. So I guess we still have your elseworlds story to look forward to.

Again, great storytelling.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
I think this was a good spot to end it. I've enjoyed reading this. I don't have a lot of JLU stories in my C2, but I'm definitely adding this one. Thank you for sharing this!
fanficfan001 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
Very strong ending. Wonderful job with this whole story.

A lot of things got resolved, we findsout what happens to the League, the Kara/Karen relationship gets some peace, and the three Kryptonians get some well deserved peace and happiness!

I hope the future will be good for Bruce and Diana too.

Nice job on incorporating my favorite charater, Dick Grayson into the ending too!

The new leaders of Shayera, Dinah, and Mr. Terrific. That makes a lot of sense.

This whole story seemed to give off the message that even superheroes have the same wants and needs as regular people, and that the media nowadays uses fear as a means of control. Sort of like Yellow Journalism. Still the good guys never gave up and hopefully the public will learn the lessen to respect people's privacy. (It is in the Constitution after all.)

Anyway thanks for all of the speedy updates and for taking the time to write such a good tale. It seems like in comics these days, Batman has the most fans due to the Dark Knight trilogy, but Superman will always be the flagship character.

Batman belongs in the dark, but Superman belongs in the light, and he shines as a beacon of hope for humanity in general.

Nice work Wentworth360!
Exodus5 chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
I definitly like this story but it didn't get anywhere near as dark as I thought it would. Though it's still my favorite of your stories and one of my favorite SM stories overall. I don't know why but I really wanted to see a darker gritty story. Something with all the powers of the comic book world with out the comic book idealism.

I also don't think I agree with a lot of the stuff said about Martha and Johnathan Kent but I was never really very impressed with them. In fact I just don't like them. Lastly Superman falling apart completely because his Martha died always seemed over the top to me.
Spaniard chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
That was a great story. I'm sad it's finished. I hope you start another one soon.

Thanks
Ratdogtwo chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
another great chapter. Amazing story think you for shareing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 33 . 4/11/2010
I can see why you ended it. If you want there are always one-shots down the road.

I say thank you for the great stories you write and I'm eager to see what's next.

Keep up the good work.