Reviews for SuperPower
spiritedghost chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
Just let me say and then I will stop. I get that you are dealing with fear. I really do, but I am to the point where enough is enough. So as much as I like this story, I do not like the over all story line. From this point on, you will not hear another word.
spiritedghost chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Nice to see the government has more common sense then Batman.
spiritedghost chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
It is official, Bruce is a dick and needs to back the hell off. Influenced by sandman or the death (did Catwoman die?) of the Cat, while I get his concerns. If he knows Clark could not help what Darkseid did to hima nd he knows this to be true, what the hell is the real problem?
spiritedghost chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
So, I might be a bit slow, but I am guessing all the negative thoughts and fears of two Kryptonians being together is the work of the Sandman. So Batman is paranoid and TS is adding to it along with everyone else s.
spiritedghost chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
I just have to say, I do not like this side of Batman. He is an idiot in this story. Not that that matters much to me as I love the storyline, but really did you need to make him so paranoid?
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Can I just say, I am laughing my A.S.S. off, you are so funny. Oh I also wanted to say, "OMG!"
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Ahh, the Sandman, okay I know understand the dreams...Ghost...Oh thank you for clearing that up and still lovin' this story...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
So, I am guessing these dreams are not a coincidence and something is coming, as in, "The Gathering Storm." I am reminded of a movie title which will fit as the chapters are read, "Something Wicked This Way Comes". On that note, Batman was more then cruel in the last chapter. I understand he wanted to make a point, but he is lucky her point didn't get physical...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
First let me say this, "OH MY GOD." The running monolog of Kara's was so funny I was dying as I was reading it. She really hates Power Girl. of course the fact that it's her fault she saw them adds to it, though she doesn't see it that way. You are really good. Seriously, you should do stand up. Just don't heckle me, seriously I have been heckled and I don't like it. Why? you ask. Because it's embarrassing. I mean you try to make yourself small so they leave you alone, but of course that just makes them pick on you more. (I could do this all day ya know!) Okay enough about me let's talk about you, "How do you like me so far?" (Groucho Marx') Later I am out of here...Ghost. Oh before I forget that was BRILLIANTLY DONE. Thanks for the laugh.
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Okay seriously, I understand the way you handled Batman and his obsession over what would happen if Superman went rogue. He would stop him but knowing he is with Karen that changes things considerably, but seriously, someone should take out Batman. I mean if you really think about it I can come up with a number of ways to take him out. (sorry he just pisses me off with the mentality). Okay so he is afraid that if they are together and he knows they are, that they would be unstoppable. The question is if Batman went rogue who could stop him, certainly Superman. I just have a problem with his morality. Next on the list Kara now knows, so I guess the only thing I can say is, "Uh Oh". they don't like each other so this should be cute...Ghost.
BARON2462 chapter 33 . 10/31/2012
wonderful story hope there will be a sequel.
ZeonReborn chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
So, the feeling I'm getting from this as it continues is that apparently this world has population of paranoid lunatics. It's about the only explanation I can find for so many people seeming to come to horrible conclusions about two superheroes dating, and not even considering the "Hey, maybe if we just wait for awhile it'll be okay" approach.
Lets Random chapter 33 . 9/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It posed some interesting thoughts and ideas and tackled them in a relatively realistic manner. I find the ending a bit abrupt, but at the same time, not sure how else one could approach it. Good work
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
interesting love it!
MajorO chapter 33 . 7/31/2012
I enjoyed it. In fact I think it may be one of the best Superman stories I've ever read, and that's saying a lot seeing that I have every Superman comic from the early 50s, every Supergirl comic ever and most of Powergirls as well. It would need a little more action for a comic book and I would lose the Archie part and change the last two chapters. Wonder Woman wasn't against superman she just wanted to bring the issue to a vote and they should have voted to bring Superman back into the league when he resigned. But that's just my take on it. It's a shame you cannot get the bone heads at DC to look at it.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »