Reviews for SuperPower
Cosmic Horror chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
"they cause enough wood to start a bonfire."

Oh god, that was hilarious.

-Perfect Carnage
Tarix chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
Fantastic story.
Brian368 chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
I know this fic is ancient,but damn it I have to review it its just too good.
I love the SMPG coupling. Sure,Kryptonians were(WERE)a xenophobic and overly militaristic society; but Clark didn't grow up on Krypton,he grew up on Earth with a sweet old couple of All-American farmers that instilled good values in him. And Karen may have come from an alternate dimension Krypton, but she clearly has a heart of gold and a warrior spirit. Both deserve to be judged by their actions and character,not what they have the potential to be or what their race once was. Zod was literally born and raised to be the ultimate soldier in a military society,and he lived at a time when his society was in the prime of its existence. Its not fair at all to compare the two(or three?) Screw the haters.*cough Captain Atom cough* KalRen all the way! I hope I like the ending to this story.:)
glorilol chapter 33 . 4/11/2015
good story but i find the ending a bit sad for the friendship between clark bruce and diana its seems they having their own way now that sad plus i'm really dissapointed that the two bruce and diana did not show up at ma kent's funeral i'm really worried about bruce's ending i don't think he finally understand but godamm clark need to come back to the league for me its a difficult ending the only good point is that karen and clark are together
mike chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
Wow that last part with waller had me tearing up.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
very good
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
In hindsight Karen may have just left behind a company full of people who may or may not be layed off
hjcallipygian chapter 33 . 11/29/2014
This was a fun story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for giving me something to read while staying up with my newborn so my wife can sleep. )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please write another similar story like this.
natsu.point chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
"Know thyself" ― Ancient Aphorism

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

"All I know is that I know nothing" ― Socrates

"Sixty years ago I knew everything. Now I know nothing. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." ― Will Durant
JohnTitor chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Certainly has one of the happier endings in your series. Great job! Was worth re reading.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Oh shit. I love your Kara!

On a side note, Diana disappointed me.
johntitor chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
"I know, it's just I think of you as more of a sister than a cousin, Kara. You can't fault a brother for wanting to protect his younger sister, can you?"

awwwwww.
Can you do a fluff story on just the super family?
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Waller NOT being a complete cunt? Shocker!
JohnTitor chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
This chapter is so fucking good.
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »