Reviews for SuperPower
BenderTheOffender chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Go Power Girl! Don't let Batman tell you who you can date or not
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
The part with women from JL trying to convince J'ohn change the suit was really funny.

Can't wait to see Batman/Karen talk. Something tells me that she is not going to be intimidated by Bat-glare.
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Oh that was a bad cliffie there, and now, will be looking forward to what happens with Karen and Bruce's chat, and if he'll go so far as to threaten Clark in order to get her to break things off?
Spaniard chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the Batman/Karen 'talk'.
Neytiri chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Go away Batman! They deserve to be happy. PPMS!
Julian Carax chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Nice. Little comedy in the middle with Jonn and then when we're all smiles you drop in Batman at the end, making us frown.

That sounds more sarcastic than I meant it - which is not at all. It's good use of structure to manipulate how we feel about it xD.

Only thing I wasn't keen on was the 'Do I love her? Do I love him?' bit but to be honest I think it's just 'cos I'm single - who doesn't feel bitter after awhile?

Keep up the good work.
VFR6 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Oh oh, The Big bad batman is here to huff and puff and blow the couple over.

Just when they realized their true feeling to each other.

Hmm, like the scenario from Gods And Heroes.

When happiness is assured, shit hit the fan.

I'm guessing you are borrowing a theme of Superman's loyalty to Earth from that comic arc where a new Krypton planet was made and Superman's aunt demand he return there?

And some from the aftermath of Legacy(pt 2)?

Nice.

VFR6
fanficfan001 chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
Wally, Wally, Wally...
BenderTheOffender chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Man, you are a great writer. I couldn't stop laughing.

Please post the next chapter soon!
Ratdogtwo chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
if i was kara i would have all my things already packed and left. lol poor Diana she wont have a clue
olympe chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
I've got tears running down my cheeks from all the laughing I did while reading your story. Oh my goodness, you should write professionally!
Spaniard chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
That was so funny! Please update soon
SMWWFan chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Another Hilarious chapter!
Proponent of EVO chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
I love Wally, but he has another chapter or two before he cracks, no more.
unoaranya30 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
LOL, it's going to be interesting for Clark, living with Kara now that she knows.

So the dislike between PG & SG is mutual huh. Sounds like heaven for Clark.

Poor Wally, the boy had the best intentions but some promises were made to be broken.

Surprised the ladies didn't offer him a kiss. he would have blurted the whole thing, right then and there.

fun chapter. look forward to your next one.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »