Reviews for SuperPower
olympe chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
I've got tears running down my cheeks from all the laughing I did while reading your story. Oh my goodness, you should write professionally!
Spaniard chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
That was so funny! Please update soon
SMWWFan chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Another Hilarious chapter!
Proponent of EVO chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
I love Wally, but he has another chapter or two before he cracks, no more.
unoaranya30 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
LOL, it's going to be interesting for Clark, living with Kara now that she knows.

So the dislike between PG & SG is mutual huh. Sounds like heaven for Clark.

Poor Wally, the boy had the best intentions but some promises were made to be broken.

Surprised the ladies didn't offer him a kiss. he would have blurted the whole thing, right then and there.

fun chapter. look forward to your next one.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
That's hillarious! I wonder how long Kara is going to be mad, and how long Wally is planning to keep a promise (nice shot with the offer to kiss Diana, by the way).
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Had me LOL all through the last parts, and have to wonder just how much of a deth wish Toyman has there, esopecially as he kept going on and on, and Kara kept getting madder, that and got to say, Wally did good there, he was able to get a good promise from the other girls, and held it together just long enough to escape, and wonder which one of them it'll be, and how much longer Kara's gonna be angry?
Julian Carax chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Just a few typos:

/“Oh, thank God, Superman! Arrested me! Anything! Just keep that crazy chick away from me!”/

I think you meant 'Arrest me!'.

/Kara made a lunge for him, but Clark caught her. Toyman screamed and cowered behind Clark. Kara finally pulled away Clark, but she was not happy./

'Kara finally pulled away from Clark...'

/“Arrested me! I tried robbing the bank, just arrested me now,” he shouted. The police put the cuffs on him and loaded him into the back of the squad car./

Ah, got to go. Good chapter though!

Oh last thing. Before that last typo there was a bit of speech where Kara says Superman has no idea how mad she is or something like that. I think the first comma should be an ellipsis like she had to omit what she was going to say and... well, you get the picture :P.
VFR6 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
*Banged head on keyboard from laughing too much*

Sir, you really like to make the League looks like a grouping of college students. They don't even act their own age. D

Damn, this is hilarious. Way too hilarious.

Poor Jon, in your hand he first found the world of technicolor fashion, then you make him go crazy about Aluminum Siding now his uniform. It'll drive everybody mad if he start to imitates other's costume but with his own colour scheme.

Previous story it was Dinah that keep getting headaches, now, who is your stress-related-joke?

john777 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010

SMWWFan chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Power “Hi, these are my breasts” Girl

Hahaha very funny
fanficfan001 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Nice work with this chapter. Jonn got Kara to talk about whats bothering her and Clark made Wally promise not to talk. Good luck Clark.

It is too bad about J.D Salinger. The Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorite novels.
john777 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Good chapter, keep writing
unoaranya30 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010

I laughed so hard I cried. This chapter was priceless!

Batman knows: He no likey

Supergirl knows: she no likey

Flash knows: He just has to tell somebody. Keeping a secret for

him is like being exposed to green kryptonite for Superman

J'onn knows: hm, maybe he'll decide to change his wardedrobe

and go clubbing with some glamourous lady like say, Aphrodite

great chapter!