Reviews for SuperPower
VFR6 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Whoa!

The cat's really out of the bag now.

Poor Clark, how on earth is he going to handle this now.

Maybe Batman can solve the problem before he let Clark knows what is at stake and furthering Clark's burden?

Wow, I wander how will Kara handle this?

Will she scream incoherently, having a panic attack and unknowingly letting the rest of the League know?

Or will she calm down and confront Clark maturely.

This is getting very very interesting.

But, chapter 9 and the secret is out?

Hmm, maybe this story is shorter then I expected.

Anyway, great story dude.

VFR6
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Interesting, and curious what is setting Bruce off so much here, even if its because Clark and Karen are in a relationship now.
SMWWFan chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Maybe Bruce is jealous... because he wants Clark! lol
Ratdogtwo chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
another awsome chapter keep up the good work
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Good chapter.

Kara is really obsessive, poor Clark! And I wonder what's bothering Batman? Superman is dating Powergirl, so what? She isn't a supervillain.
john777 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Good chapter, keep writing
BenderTheOffender chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one
VFR6 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
What makes Batman get all agitated like that?

*sigh* He's afraid what the future hold for all of JL and Earth isn't it? The possible child of Karen and Clark is a threat to the Multi-Quantum-verse, or so he thought.

Sorry for the late review, either there's no update email or I deleted the notification email by accident.

Don't like the new logo.

Looks very Aztec-ques.

Anyway, you really like to jerk the taboo line do you?

You love to imply Kara/Clark pairing in here.

Not that I don't like it, but I love to read between the line in Kara's reaction to the subject.

I think she might even considered it.

She is both like and repulsed by the idea.

Even though she is just a teen, sooner or later, she'll want to give birth to a pure Kryptonian child(She might be proud of her legacy, same as most culture wanna see same racial marriage). But with whom? she ask.

The only option are blood relative, but the need to make sure the species continue is hers and Clark. I'll bet this is one of many question in her mind(not now, since she is teenager, maybe when she is older).

Chow,

VFR6
Neytiri chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Why is Batman in so bad mood? Why is he against Clark and Karen together? Please post more soon
Julian Carax chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
What pissed Bats off so much about Powergirl and Superman dancing? Make it sound realistic and in character for the ever stoic Batman and I'll be impressed... more impressed.

Keep up the good work.
Spaniard chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Poor Clark, Kara is obsessed lol.

I'm worried about Bruce.

Can't wait for more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Well, Bats is gearing up for some conflict, and little Kara is sneaking about, will be curious how long before it all boils over, and the fallout, especially from Kara.
john777 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010