Reviews for SuperPower
zArkham chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
You know what makes this chapter creepy? Kara is just so against Power Girl when besides herself, she's the ONLY Kryptonian around. So Kara seems perfectly okay for her cousin to have sex with aliens but not the one woman of his own race available to him.

If anything, Kara would seem to be the one supporting the pairing given how she wasn't raised on Earth like Clark. Yet here she's all for pushing for Clark to have sex with aliens from their Kryptonian POV.
zArkham chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I know this is a complete story, but Batman is being incredibly stupid here. In all the time he has known Clark, had he (or the Jor-El AI in the fortress if that's in this fic) EVER said anything about trying to recreate the Kryptonian race?

In Smallville, what does Clark do with the Kandorians? He sends them away. If Clark was clever, he'd be one super donor and use his powers to zip around and create donor profiles in sperm banks all across the world. But he hasn't.

Given all the human groups trying to create Metas, Batman is being a real jerk-off here and deserves a serious bat-smack down.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 33 . 2/27/2014
This was an interesting piece on the media, fear and prejudice. Quite realistic, actually. So much that it truly pissed me off at several points, so bravo for that. And now I have a new ship. Excellent work!
Dahasmaga chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
I absolutely love the different styles, points of view and methods of writing. It's inventive, keeps it feeling new and shows the characters in a very different light. They're the best part of the story. But the story seems to be going on forever.

Glancing at the length it is currently 33 chapters and over 100k words. At the point in the story I'm at it could probably be wrapped up in 15 chapters, maybe 18 if you wanted to really delve into people's reactions. I'm not sure I can face the whole story.
CreedmasterNeo chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
You should have made another one of these scenes but with Karen
Ryan2212 chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
Really interesting story
Ceoconnel chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
When I started reading I couldn't stop this story was like a Novel . No it was better then a novel that I can't think of the right words .
Guest chapter 33 . 11/30/2013
great story. keep it up.
I really hope different city doesn't end there
Steinar K chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Just read this one over again last night; just wanted to say it's still one of my favourites. Great themes, great pairing, engaging characterizations. When does duty become slavery, when does caution become fear? The reader gets multiple reasons to root for our protagonists without the opposition becoming one-dimensional monsters. Lashina's appearance was quite memorable, not the least since we got to inspect the line between defending freedom and rejecting community.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
I freaking love the stories of superman and powergirl and how you describe the struggle they have to endure. You also show them leaning on each other for help
Canta009 chapter 33 . 10/3/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Well thought out and well written with good character that have depth. Totally amazing quality fanfiction thanks for writing.
jrrm64 chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
That Archie Leach is no Cary Grant.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
dragged out drama become really boring and irritating. but i guess i should have expected things to happen this way since it's a story about superman. he's basically the all forgiving messiah of dc but since you made him look like a man in your story, i thought you'd at least make him come up with the idea of maybe look for another planet to inhabit somewhere with no pesky humans around that scrutinizes him.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
it's easy to say to rape victims to just let go of their traumatic past and move on because you haven't experienced it yourself and probably never will.

the amazons only did what was best for them, hide in their own paradise because that was just the good option they got. earth in dc universe is comparably similar to real life earth and we all know the horrors women experience even today specially in 3rd world countries. i bet if women victims were ever given a chance, they'd also go to themyscira.

as for superman and powergirl, the only real solution to their problem is they go to another planet and build a new krypton there. the bigotry and ungratefulness of people in this fic is no unlike what's happening in the real world either.

then again, they could just kill everyone except kara and superboy and build the new krypton on earth.
Natasha Jenette Warloque chapter 33 . 8/12/2013
You, my friend, are a way better writer than anyone currently working for DC. I stayed up all night reading this story and I loved it! I'm a gigantic Power Girl fan, and if you're ever on Facebook, check out my page: POWER GIRL & BEYOND. You're amazing, and I hope to read many more stories by you!
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »