Reviews for SuperPower
JohnTitor chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Clark had always been the one person who was always there for her. Deep down, Kara didn't like the idea of Clark with anyone, really. She just wanted things to be like they used to be.

Awww. Too cute.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Kara is adorable. I dislike new 52 when it comes to these two.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This one is really cute too.
cajunghost chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Absolutely loved it.
cajunghost chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
this one had me laughing so hard I had a hard time reading it. great chapter.
cajunghost chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
LMAO. This chapter had me laughing hard. esp. when the waitress was there, with all the inner thoughts lmao I loved it.
Godogma chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Yeah, I refuse to read this drek anymore.

It's pointless drama for drama's sake. The logical conclusion is for them to say "Look, since you don't like the fact that the two of us are together and we're the LAST possible mates of our own species it's obvious that this planet of bigots and fools isn't worth the goddamn effort it takes to save it."

"We're leaving, the rest of you do whatever the hell you like. Just remember, when you decide who other people can be with that's just like a Nazi Eugenics program. You've given up every ideal you ever had."

Then they leave, go terraform some planet or other. Mar's rings a bell, invite those they actually have that are true friends to immigrate or visit and then say fuck you to the rest of them.
Berenos chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Gods, I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard! I mean, it's quite insighful what it is they're saying out loud and what they think, I really saw in my head Kara and the waitress glaring daggers at each other and Clark oblivious to it all... just epic.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 33 . 5/17/2014
I like this pairing the best.
I appreciated every single chapter. I admit I did tend to skip the italics poetic writing at the top of the page but when I actually read one I ended up reading the rest and I thought How could I have not read them! They're genius and thoughtful and the perfect thing to read before the chapters.
Every single story I have read from you is totally how a story should be. It takes you, fully and completely into itself. I felt like I've left a family and friends behind when it finished.
Thank you for writing a beautiful story.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
That scene with Jonn at the end...lol
Kazuma Bushi chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Where were the quotation marks in this chapter? The lack of them made this chapter hard to read.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I can understand Batman's reasoning's but its still incredibly creepy. Finally the big reveal in the next chapter
Kazuma Bushi chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
What is Batman angry about? Wally is completely clueless.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I can't wait for the big reveal. Kara will be pissed...I can just tell lol
Kazuma Bushi chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
This chapter was pretty funny.
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »