Reviews for SuperPower
natsu.point chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
"Know thyself" ― Ancient Aphorism

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

"All I know is that I know nothing" ― Socrates

"Sixty years ago I knew everything. Now I know nothing. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." ― Will Durant
JohnTitor chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Certainly has one of the happier endings in your series. Great job! Was worth re reading.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Oh shit. I love your Kara!

On a side note, Diana disappointed me.
johntitor chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
"I know, it's just I think of you as more of a sister than a cousin, Kara. You can't fault a brother for wanting to protect his younger sister, can you?"

awwwwww.
Can you do a fluff story on just the super family?
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Waller NOT being a complete cunt? Shocker!
JohnTitor chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
This chapter is so fucking good.
JohnTitor chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Clark had always been the one person who was always there for her. Deep down, Kara didn't like the idea of Clark with anyone, really. She just wanted things to be like they used to be.

Awww. Too cute.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Kara is adorable. I dislike new 52 when it comes to these two.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This one is really cute too.
cajunghost chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Absolutely loved it.
cajunghost chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
this one had me laughing so hard I had a hard time reading it. great chapter.
cajunghost chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
LMAO. This chapter had me laughing hard. esp. when the waitress was there, with all the inner thoughts lmao I loved it.
Godogma chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Yeah, I refuse to read this drek anymore.

It's pointless drama for drama's sake. The logical conclusion is for them to say "Look, since you don't like the fact that the two of us are together and we're the LAST possible mates of our own species it's obvious that this planet of bigots and fools isn't worth the goddamn effort it takes to save it."

"We're leaving, the rest of you do whatever the hell you like. Just remember, when you decide who other people can be with that's just like a Nazi Eugenics program. You've given up every ideal you ever had."

Then they leave, go terraform some planet or other. Mar's rings a bell, invite those they actually have that are true friends to immigrate or visit and then say fuck you to the rest of them.
Berenos chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Gods, I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard! I mean, it's quite insighful what it is they're saying out loud and what they think, I really saw in my head Kara and the waitress glaring daggers at each other and Clark oblivious to it all... just epic.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 33 . 5/17/2014
I like this pairing the best.
I appreciated every single chapter. I admit I did tend to skip the italics poetic writing at the top of the page but when I actually read one I ended up reading the rest and I thought How could I have not read them! They're genius and thoughtful and the perfect thing to read before the chapters.
Every single story I have read from you is totally how a story should be. It takes you, fully and completely into itself. I felt like I've left a family and friends behind when it finished.
Thank you for writing a beautiful story.
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »