Reviews for Headache
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/4
I liked that case, and it really makes you think about what happened to kids like that in your own school.
Manye chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Really, really great fic'. Well written, very good point.

Reid is a so great character ! Poor him, with his headaches...

Hope you will do another like that soon :D
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
:) Me like! Really great fic, so well done. Suitably short and well written (difficult to find good spelling/grammar these days). Thumbs up!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, poor Reid...I love him, i just do. I feel so bad for him. I just want to give him a big huge! this was really good just wanted to let you know. i'm kinda coming up with a story about him (it's just in my head and dont really know if i'll write and post it. I just always have to put myself in the shows and stories i love, and with my fav charri. i may write it, but idk yet). It's about this girl that was a childhood friend of Reid's, but he or she moved away and they never saw each other again. but, my OC would have reacuring dreams of their childhood time together, or just seeing him. she didn't realize how much she really, really cared about him until, one, she see's him in the news (one of their cases maybe) and, two, she get's kidnaped by an unsub and keeps wondering and hoping she is saved, and eventually, she wants and hopes Reid will be the one to save her.

Does that sound stupid or suckish or really obsisive? lol
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this was wonderful! i love Reid during that episode, cus there's no reason he couldn't have turned out the same way.
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I just watched a rerun of this episode last night. So it's funny that I read this this morning. It was good. Reid is such a complicated character, I think, because he is so hard to relate to at times and 100% relatable at other times. He's definately one of my favorite characters.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw...That was sad! It was so great though! Thanks for posting! It was really great!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was really good. You did great with getting into Reid's head with only a one word prompt.

Jackie
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
that was awesome. seriously amazing.

meg
tearbos chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a very nice introspection on Reid's feelings after that difficult situation. I think you captured his struggle with balance and understanding perfectly. I had no idea what you'd do with the prompt but I'm very pleased with the result!
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 1/10/2010