Reviews for Uncertain Expectations
The Astartes chapter 1 . 1/14
Light and fluffy. Personally I love the femshep/Liara ship.I wish you were able to continue it during ME2. This was an excellent story, and another along the same lines would be great. Perhaps a second chapter?
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Dude, you got in Liaras head. Perfect. And your Sheppard, is modest. Which I like, because mine is too. Especially in game three...the facial graphics didn't transfer. Her cheeks are forever puffy, and her eyes shaped weird. Even though I spent forever trying to get it right. Hope you don't have that problem. But yeah, you did a great Liara.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Absolutely great! Amazingly written)
Aedan Michaels chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Oh.. My..God. That was amazing , i really loved how you took the Consort mission a put your own little spin on it, it truly adds more depth into the relationship between Femshep and Liara and it makes it a cute love story too. 10/10 Rreally good job!
cerrullianstyle chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Good story despite the K rating. You should write more, about mass effect I mean.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm stunned by this. It was very simple, yet superbly written. I think Liara was done very well, I think the story was cute and it was very true to ME1. Favorited!
Josh chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Having just finished my second play through of the entire trilogy with Male Shepard I must say that your descriptions of the inviorments and your recolectuions of game events are very good. I got quite lost in your story and descriptions, great job. On a side note Liars is my favorite companion in all of the games.
Leona chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
First Chapter i'm reading and so far so very good. You are a very good writer, and i like how you present your Shepard, also, the shy liara, i love it :)
thefish20 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very cute :)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
because of the way i ran through the game i didn't have liara for quite some time, she was the very last thing I did before Noveria.
Mouton1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww, how beautiful :3
Great story. Absolutely loved every description of Tali.
axely chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
interesting...
swemanD47 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is great. i really like it :)
Vaenia chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Calling Shepard "Faith" really killed the story for me because it wasn't relatable. There's a reason why Bioware sticks to one general name, because we all have a different image to who "Shepard" really is. The story would've been great if that was changed.
Kazrack chapter 1 . 3/25/2012