Reviews for Uncertain Expectations
Josh chapter 1 . 1/30
Having just finished my second play through of the entire trilogy with Male Shepard I must say that your descriptions of the inviorments and your recolectuions of game events are very good. I got quite lost in your story and descriptions, great job. On a side note Liars is my favorite companion in all of the games.
Leona chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
First Chapter i'm reading and so far so very good. You are a very good writer, and i like how you present your Shepard, also, the shy liara, i love it :)
thefish20 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very cute :)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
because of the way i ran through the game i didn't have liara for quite some time, she was the very last thing I did before Noveria.
Mouton1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww, how beautiful :3
Great story. Absolutely loved every description of Tali.
axely chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
interesting...
swemanD47 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is great. i really like it :)
Vaenia chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Calling Shepard "Faith" really killed the story for me because it wasn't relatable. There's a reason why Bioware sticks to one general name, because we all have a different image to who "Shepard" really is. The story would've been great if that was changed.
MistaSilentKiller chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
awesome
Maggienificent chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hah, cute fic. Liara's inner dialogue was hilarious. You've also managed to convince me to do a playthrough of ME1 where I don't see the Consort until I have Liara in my party. I wonder if she acts extra annoyed after you've romanced her. XD

Anyway, great little one-shot!
VeryBadAsari chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed your story very much. Keep it up ;)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Liked it!

Every matron in the fandom is a MILF! lol!
KadeSmash85 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
3 I love Liara and Shepard.. they are so cute..

Yes this was an awesome story. I loved it. Made me giggle and smirk a few times.

Keep up the good work, o if you ever write a side story with fluff tell meeee -beg-
SisterSafetyPin chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was hilarious mainly because I had the same exact reaction also on my third play through when Liara's jealousy came through.
newtritious chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ah, so beautiful. And very much in character. I like all your characters, but Tali the best.