Reviews for Mother Malice
Fireminer chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
A quite good story. Love what you have done with Malice. Too bad Riviera is SO out of style. But I am still waiting for a new chapter!
Nobody cares chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ahh.. This is awesome! Please keep going!
Guardian Mikey chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Wow. I know this is a super late review, but.. The Feels! All this drama, the heartbreaks, the new perspectives.

I really hope you continue this eventually. This is a really great story and I'm curious as to what will happen. Will Malice side with Ein? Will Serene be able to accept it? Will Malice stop Ein from peeping?

Argh, so many unknowns!
Windraider chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Umm...haven't we already read this chapter?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Looked at his clock? You meant "looked at his sundial", right?
Kanrei chapter 18 . 10/5/2010
nice story! can't wait for the next chapter.
Windraider chapter 18 . 9/11/2010's up to u if you want to scrap it or not.

Personally I thought it was pretty good at first, but as time past, I guess it became kind of draggy.

But anyway, from now on, it all depends on weather or no u want to continue it?
Windraider chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
A cliff hanger involving life and death.

That is just evil.

Anyway, though, don't you think that it would be more dramatic if everyone came together instead of just the three of them?

Oh well, continue then.
Windraider chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
Hmm...Malice is acting a lot like an idiot, I have trouble envisioning that.

But funny it is though.

Anyway wonder what would the reactions to her appearance be in the village.

Ein now has regained his memories, so he's proberly stuck between happiness, sadness or anger.

After all Malice did slaughter countless innocent people, but she's still his mother.

Looking forward to it, though I also look forward to seeing how she gets into the village.
Windle chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I've always been a fan of Ein-Malice relationships, playing the game I felt that her untimely demise was a bit unsatisfactory. Anyways I'll be following this story for now on.
Windraider chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
Was wondering if u were ever going update this story again?

Update, and you do realize that from that location, there are quite a number of scenerios you can choose from don't you?
Windraider chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Honestly,I can't wait till the next chapter, it's almost a shame that no one else except me has been reviewing this.

Keep up the good work, the suspense is killing me.
Windraider chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Honestly,did you reupload some chapters? Because I didn't even knew about the latest ones until I browsed through.

Well keep up the good work,although just one question, is there going to be another apprentice or sidekick of Hector?Seeing that Malice is different in this fic?
Windraider chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is fun! Malice as Ein's mother,I'm really enjoying this.

Her scolding and lecturing,Ein becoming a pervert,and I wonder if its a good idea for Malice to use brute force on a kid like Ein,this could be considered child abuse.

Are you going to continue this story?Because I hope you do.