Reviews for Drunken Words
Lilly flower forever chapter 2 . 1/22
By the way, I don't usually encourage throwing books...
Only when absolutely neccassary and when fangirling way too hard.
(My iPad turned fangirling to fang irking... Weird.)
Lilly flower forever chapter 1 . 1/22
The whole time during this chapter I was silently screaming THROW THE BOOK AT HIM ALREADY
JUST THROW THE BOOK
THROW IT AT HIS HEAD
THROW IT! HOW DARE HE SAY SUCH THINGS JUST THROW THE BOOK AT HIS HEAD!
I'm weird.
Anyway, I read the rest of this and I like it. Great job
sezza23 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
loved it, was so romantic. Then James comes in and I just cant stop laughing :D
gngrlvr1 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
wow. That was amazing. I wanted to strangle Sirius at first for saying all those horrible things to Remus, but after seeing how much he really loves Remus I decided to forgive him. And that love scene was HOT HOT HOT! *goes to take cold shower*
MissusPotter chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
You nearly made me cry, little miss notsoinnocentfangirl.

Freaking heart-wrenching. Damn. I love your work.
purple-psychopath chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Hottest. Chapter. Ever.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Last chapter? D:

Aww, the beginning was just so sweet how Remus couldn't stop thinking about how Sirius loved him and gah, you are trying to kill me. Or give me a cavity from the sweetness. ;D

'I’d live through everything again, just to have you love me.'

*lower lip quivers* Nope, not crying. *ducks to grab some tissues* *wipes eyes* I'm okay. I'm okay.

O.O Your smut... is amazing. Like seriously... I think you just knocked me speechless. How did you go from cavity to... cold shower?

YaY for top!Remus and bottom!Sirius. That is the best and not enough people write it.

xD The end was amazing.

That was great. I loved it. The whole story. Amazing. :D
xoPinkSugarox chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Aw, just so adorable. :D

I'm so glad that you decided to give them a happy ending. :D

I loved when you said the kiss wasn't perfect but it didn't need to be with them kissing. :D

And just... Remus giving Sirius a chance just because of course it'll be okay. :D

Aw, I love it love it love it love it!

I don't even know what to say lol. I just loved it. :D
PurpleDoubt chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
... When reading, I was already wondering, how James and Rodn ... Peter weren't waking up...

I err ... liked it?

I think it sounds strange, saying that about ... that kind of story. ... Story-END. XD''

I liked the way you wrote it. .o.
killy chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
a bottom remus please
mimi chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Please countinue with a bottom remus way always abottom sirius.
LoveIsAJokeWithNoPunchline chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Okay, you can't just end it here, I would die. Please countinue this soon.
marieche chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
i like it! thanks for making it a future happy ending, and i hope you get the reviews that you need so you give us what we need, slash! :D. i hope you update soon! and good luck with school:)
Taiyoukai89 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Ah! Don't leave this as the final chapter! More! Please? Pretty please? Please update! - It would make for one happy reader! -(and reviewer)-
looneylunalovesyou chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!Please don't make this the last chapter. Not before there's some..."action". LoL. Please finish with 8-10 chapters! Well since this IS rated just teen...think you could wright me a good M rated story? YUMMY! LoL. I do believe you HAVE wrote a good M rated one but another one please! Wow if James found me reading this he would DIE laughing lol. Since Remus and James ARE well...WERE like uncles. More like...would be uncles to us. Uncle Ron would have a spaz out and Daddy would probably have a heart attack but I do it anyway lol.

XoXo,

The REAL Lily Luna Potter

P. , I now pronounce you my official internet buddy for life. :)