Reviews for Velvet Lined Prison
dearmantis chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
That's a very original and interesting story. I like it.
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
okay...dead man living? I gotta read more!
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Argh! This seems so interesting! I like it so far, so keep it up, please!
zerisama chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Oh, you have me enthralled at only the first chapter! I do hope you haven't abandoned this story. I will be sad.
Nase chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Good start. Very interesting.
Ichigan chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
A lot of things left me rather confused in this chapter, but I can't wait for the next update! (:
AUehara chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I have to say, this is interesting. Very interesting. So what now? *-* Come on!

.Atsuko Uehara
A fan chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Who knew that when i decided to check up on this fandom again i'd find this story updated? Huh. It has a lot of promise
Gaara's Himitsu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Even though you say it isn't a full first chapter I still liked it a lot and hope you actually do keep writing...

I know you put this story up a year ago but maybe if you came back to it you'd be able to write more of it! Well its a hope for me at least...

Anyway I really liked this story and would like to see how the rest of it turns out so if you ever come back... that'd be great!
angel61991 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
u r aware that hiashi isnt nejis father... nejis father is hizashi. hiashi is hinata & hanabis father. but it seems cool so far. please update soon.
experiment13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
moremoremoremoremore!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, I have never seen this idea done before, and I'm really excited about it.

It's written really well too, which makes it a lot better, as well as the fact that your characters are already interesting and sympathizable(Is that a word?o.O)

I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
jo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
so far so good, hope to read more! ;D!
xEvermoreRealityx chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It's starting out really nice. I like it! Now you just need to add to it. lol
JesaWicked chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
You're awesome and your intro was awesome! I really can't wait how this story progresses. It has so much potential! Love it! I can't wait for the next update.