Reviews for Fighting from the Ruins
quadjot chapter 6 . 1/16
I love the Zutara relationship here, that even though they foughttotally ICthey came back together and are going to figure things out together, like people do in real adult relationships. Also very very curious about what Aang found!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with the steam baby pregnancy and the BAMF that is Toph! _
gredly forge chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Omg this is so great. I like that they keep on going despite not "winning" after Sozin's comet. I ADORE the fact that the fire nation people call Katara Lady Katara. It warms my insides. I love that they don't know what to do but you can still tell how much they love each other. And Zuko, hiding it from everyone including uncle iroh, it's fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
OMFG, Toph is here and because it's older!Toph, that means she's evenmorebadass!Toph! XD Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is just extraordinary. I wish you would finish it. The world building and character development is fantastic.
Rin chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Is this complete? Or will you finish it someday? Because I really love the development so far. It's interesting & portrays Zuko & Katara very well.

Please continue! You have one reader that will keep reading!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
This is quite amazing! Such a simple AU (no Lionturtle ex Machina) with such far reaching consequences! I love how slowly and out of order you describe the situation both politically and romantically. I get this feeling this drabble is kind of dead, and that makes me sad, because it is amazing.
don't feed the models chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I love it. I favourited a while ago but I realised I didn't even review. Boo. Anyway I like how determined zuko is even though katara seems to have her mind set on not marrying him. It's very honourable (as expected LOL)
dew chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

haha, but seriously. i looooooove this. this is maybe - one of the two pregnant!katara fics i've read? and it's gorgeous. and the part with the eye solution - that was interesting. it's surprisingly rare to see writers exploring the 'medical' aspects of zuko's scar. plus it made for some cute, fluffy zutara. i breathe cute, fluffy zutara.
dew chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
only one other chapter left? nooooooooooooooo!

this is awesome. brilliant. i love, love, love the zutara dynamic you've explored in this story. aaah.

please write more?
Kainaku chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I know it's been roughly nine months since this has been updated, but this is just fabulous. I hope this AU you've created gets dabbled in again.
humanthesaurus chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
This is AMAZING! please continue it! I really love the adults these two have turned into and I'm curious to see how the world turns out. Update soon!
random.rantings chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
The is amazing! I hope that you will update soon.
Annethy chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
ahh, so good, as usual! i love the flashbacks in particular; they do such a wonderful job of capturing the dynamic i love most about these two. keep up the great work!
wounded warrior chapter 6 . 10/9/2011