Reviews for Fighting from the Ruins
Rin chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Is this complete? Or will you finish it someday? Because I really love the development so far. It's interesting & portrays Zuko & Katara very well.

Please continue! You have one reader that will keep reading!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
This is quite amazing! Such a simple AU (no Lionturtle ex Machina) with such far reaching consequences! I love how slowly and out of order you describe the situation both politically and romantically. I get this feeling this drabble is kind of dead, and that makes me sad, because it is amazing.
don't feed the models chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I love it. I favourited a while ago but I realised I didn't even review. Boo. Anyway I like how determined zuko is even though katara seems to have her mind set on not marrying him. It's very honourable (as expected LOL)
dew chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

haha, but seriously. i looooooove this. this is maybe - one of the two pregnant!katara fics i've read? and it's gorgeous. and the part with the eye solution - that was interesting. it's surprisingly rare to see writers exploring the 'medical' aspects of zuko's scar. plus it made for some cute, fluffy zutara. i breathe cute, fluffy zutara.
dew chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
only one other chapter left? nooooooooooooooo!

this is awesome. brilliant. i love, love, love the zutara dynamic you've explored in this story. aaah.

please write more?
Kainaku chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I know it's been roughly nine months since this has been updated, but this is just fabulous. I hope this AU you've created gets dabbled in again.
humanthesaurus chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
This is AMAZING! please continue it! I really love the adults these two have turned into and I'm curious to see how the world turns out. Update soon!
random.rantings chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
The is amazing! I hope that you will update soon.
Annethy chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
ahh, so good, as usual! i love the flashbacks in particular; they do such a wonderful job of capturing the dynamic i love most about these two. keep up the great work!
wounded warrior chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need more
demonic angel23 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
XD good ol' toph

awesome story so far!

can't wait for more

]
janedoe401 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Goodness I just love Toph!
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
"Have the three of you eaten anything yet today?"

"Yeah like an hour ago."

"It was gross," yelled Jaya from her spot. "There was no meat."

Sokka nodded in agreement.

"Daddy? When Mommy comes, will she bring meat?"

"We can only hope."

That's just so priceless. My absolute fave in the chappie.
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I just stumbled upon this gem of a story and I only noticed it hasn't been updated for a year after reading the first chapter. Argh. I can't stop reading. I don't care even if it's not finished. I just can't wait to read the next chapter.

My favorite bit is Katara's letter and when the Private mentioned he had a letter for him from Katara.
ali-lou chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
haha, cockblocked by Toph! I absolutely adored the Zuko/Iroh conversation, it was my favourite part of the chapter. This is such a great story, not sure how far in the future it will be but I'm sooo looking forward to Sokka and Hakoda finding out about this baby!

Thanks so much for another fantastic chapter