Reviews for The Fiery Soul: Present
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Well, Ranma as Sailor Mars?
tuatara chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I really try to avoid such harsh comments, and I apologize in advance, but I hated virtually everything about this story. It makes me want to bang my head against the wall. So frustrating.
Inara Seraph chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Rather preachy and bashy at the end, but it seems you just wanted some of the Nerima entanglements out of the story. The narrative is very.. wooden? Uninspired? You don't use any contractions for some reason. Genma committing suicide is really out of character, but I have to admit that's an interesting method of getting him out of the story. Stuff is also happening and getting resolved way too fast, tension is released before it can build.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
kvamic chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
tbh this whole series is a mess its like you jump in time telling from the middle then you start teling from the end then you go the begining and jsut jump back and fort is to confusing with all thos jumping
AshK1980 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Good work on this update!
god of all chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I have a suggestion for you, don't make your summary so poetic that it tells you nothing of the story. It does not make people want to read it if all they see are some flowery lines that don't have any meaning. Your first chapter psudo-summary does little to help also. That is where you should put a real summary, not the same pretty but useless lace that is on the outside.
donald7777 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
The story is good so far, however there are a couple of parts that seem wrong.

the 1st is why is Ranma so weak. I understand that he is still learning magic, and trying to adapt to being a girl, but come on some of the youma attacks are actually pushing him back. He has trained in Martial Arts since he was 5 so he should be able to avoid the attacks better. Plus he also has his over kill attacks the rising dragon assention fist and the Moko Takabisha, plus teaming Rei's fire soul with the chestnut fist...

the second part that seems a little off, is Ranma seems to be settling into Rei's life really easy. I understand with this being his choice, however change does not come easy, especially to Ranma.

Anyways just wanted to point out those two points. Overall great story line. It's nice to see Ranma in a different situation as a Sailor Senshi and as a different Sailor Senshi.

Keep up the great work.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
This story of yours...You've paced it far too quickly, leaving out scenes that would help the flow of your story. The transitioning between scenes is often confusing.

One moment Ranma's at the Tendo's...then a few months seemingly passes...and then here in chapter 3, Suddenly 2 years has passed? Sure, we know the details of Ranma but leaving that out...or at least some clue that time has passed makes things a little confusing.

Also...You're dialogue seems forced, wooden, at times...other times, it works and flows decently.

Lastly...The only thing I have the biggest issue with is Ranma's quick acceptance of 'going girl' permanently. Ranma was raised for so about a decade and a half as a boy...as a "Man amongst men"...Going girl would a hard choice wrought with internal struggle and debate.

As it stands...I've had to force myself to get halfway through Ch.3.

Your concept is a great concept but your execution...leaves things to be lacking.

It's only because I liked the concept of your story that I've even read this much but...I can't go on, I can't force myself to read anymore.

I may come back at a later date and try reading it again...

Signed,

Kit the (Saddened) Fiendish Fire Cat
god of all chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
beast man1500 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I tried this story and I will try to get through this chapter again but the story seems forced to me. It seems dry as well. I will try again later because I don't know if your writing improved or not since this chapter.
god of all chapter 10 . 6/14/2011