Reviews for Aisuru
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
:) loved it. It just had th perfect amount of fluff, love, and angst. Good work love :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Gahhh, my heart! I found this so saaad! No, was it just me? A bit depressing, and it was Bankotsu I was feeling sorry for! How rare is that? Wow. I liked it, though it depressed me a bit. Very interesting.
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh, I quite liked this. This was my first time reading a fic with these two, but I think you did quite well. Great job! I love the way you describe things, your style is very interesting. I thank you for writing such an awesome fic. x)

-Foxgirl
BOOKER chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awwwe i absolutely adore this kagura i love how you write it it makes it so exquisite
The Emcee chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh my. I must admit, I do love this story. LOVE! I am going to read your other stories :D
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
An interesting portrayel of their relationship - especially having Bankotsu call Jakotsu "aniki" rather than vise-versa. Still, you wrote it convincingly so even this change still felt plausible. I think that if they had grown up in such a way, then they probably really would be as you had written them. I liked how you had those snippets of backstory as well so everything made sense and it still flowed well without feeling jumpy.
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice/
Kyuun chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was really good. I think you Jakotsu personality pretty close to the anime. I think that this is a cute couple. I haven't really read this pairing but I found it very well written and entertaining!X3
Kitty kuronekowakan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This story was beautifully written. It held my attention, bringing me to need to know more on how this relationship will blossom. I will continue to feed my hunger for more by waiting for each part of the story and reading each with a desire almost as hot as the desire held by the main characters.
K chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
To begin with, this chapter is extremely well written. At first I could not stop myself from snickering because I kept - imagining - hearing the writer's voice; it was not long, however, before whatever voice I heard completely disappeared, and the characters developed their own voices.

I found the beginning to be somewhat silly, but this has more to do with the fact that this is my first fan-fiction. Other than that it was very good.
Charity322 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ooh their first time. Was nice and hot but still emotional. Was interesting to see some more of their past together as well.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*puts on beta hat*

I looked up "lie vs lay" after our "talk," and it is lay, not lie. Ban should be lying on the bed, because he laid down there. ;p

it's:

lie, lay, lain

lay, laid, laid

Look it up in "Grammar Girl."

Taken from there:

So, anyway, here's how to conjugate these two verbs:

The past tense of lie is lay, so

Last week, Steve lay down on the floor.

The cat lay in the mud after it rained yesterday.

The past tense of lay is laid, so

Last week, I laid the TPS report on your desk.

Mary forcefully laid her ring on the table.

The past participle of lie is lain, so

Steve has lain on the floor for days.

The cat has lain in the mud for hours.

The past participle of lay is laid, so

I have laid the TPS report on your desk.

Mary has forcefully laid her ring on the table.

Also when you have a verb that follows the verb "was" it should end in "ing" not "ed" (or however its past tense ends, for example, kneel & knelt).

*takes off beta hat & puts on reader one*

LOVED this!