Reviews for Frankenstein's Monster
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 1 . 4/9
Type your review here...
Macman6453 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is beautiful. Enough said.
kreite chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is one of the most intelligent, articulate and comprehensive grasping of Alex Mercer's character I think I've ever seen , you really brought out the his potential here.
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yes... this is definitely Zeus. This is what I imagined him to be, and you captured it perfectly. Word for word. And one of the things I like about this is that it's personal. Real personal. Something I imagined Alex's hide beneath his natural cold-like predator face. It's just damn beautiful.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
God, this is just absolutely beautiful. I'm in awe. Thank you for writing this..

The... I don't even really know how to describe it, the pacing - it's sublime. Perfect.
Mooncinder chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wonderful writing, this is a very interesting deconstruction of Alex. I love your descriptions. Well done. :)
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You give him character and a measure of humanity without coming off as sappy. Thanks for writing this. It made my day.
Caboodles chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Amazing. pure and simple. i love it.
Hlpbgh chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Amongst all the poor writing that comes up when searching for "Alex Mercer," it's always a pleasant surprise to read a gem like this. Keep it up!
Honeyfish chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was just gorgeous. I feel like crying now. I wish more people would take the time to explore the characters and look past the hack and slash and consider /everything/ Alex could do with those powers.
Dodectron chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I wish more people could write like this, so I'd have more material to pore over again and again _ I felt really sorry for the guy at the end of the game, and this sums up exactly how he would feel, too. Wish I knew what ended up happening to the kids though _ Fantastic to the thousandth degree.
DarkGidora chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great job; probobly the most well-considered look into Zeus's personality that I have read. The part with the mother stood out for me, but the entire thing was exceptionally well-written and worded.
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Woo, that was good. Very deep and intense. I liked it!
I love cute things chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nice! I love how you portrayed Alex/zeus' felling and morality)
Tebbers chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful work. Stop depressing me, because the more I read of you, the more I see Zeus as a tragic character. He's consumed enough 'normal' people to realize that the majority of actual targets he needed to consume were seriously unhinged, but can't really consume too many moral people to balance out the negative without taking on some bad karma just for the fact of it.

Love your smattering of dark humour in here. It makes it, and you even gave it a source. How many stories could you write just from him ruminating in the memories of those he'd consumed?

Further, did you just take a jab at yourself there? Cuz that totally looked like a nice long expansion (cough-sorta-allegory-cough) on the concept. A good expansion, mind you, and it's good that you give yourself a little 'take that' for your musing.

Yeh..