Reviews for A Second Dance
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Such a sweet, and romantic ending to a awesome story. I really enjoyed reading this. I am so glad they got back together in the end.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Great update, I think Danni and Michael both were unhappy, and lonely before they met each other again. I know Michael had Renee but it is obvious he didn't love her.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Poor Danni being ripped away from her Father like that. I love how Michael is with her, I just hope Renee doesn't show up that won't be good.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
They reunited really quick, I love it.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I am glad they met up again, this is a cute story. I am rooting for Michael and Danni to get together.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter Brenda is something, she would drive me crazy. I wonder if Danni will go looking for Michael.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I guess Michael is not in love with Renee. I have a feeling he will have a hard time breaking up with her. She will not let him off easy.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I guess they were in love at one time. Michael life was a sad one he had a lot of loss in his life. I hope something good happens for him.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Brenda is not very happy, I wonder if Danni and Michael will see each other again. I am sure they will.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I wonder why Danni ran out without talking to her. Great update, I have not seen this movie, but I am enjoying your story.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful start to your story, I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Awkward.Quail chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Alrighty, so I am really loving the way you have redone the chapters. THey are a lot more detailed wtch I love! Great job!

I liked that you updated like a million chapters at once :)

Update Soon.

Awkward.Quail chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Micheal needs to break up with Renee! She bothers me.

Great chapters!

Update soon.

hayleyloveme chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I just finished watching this movie. I can't wait for you to continue! I'd like to see where this goes.
Awkward.Quail chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aww this is cute!

I can't wait to see where yo ugo with this!

Update Soon.