Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: Expiry Date
iwannabegilmore chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
i love this so mucH! UPDATE soon
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Oh, so sweet! I loved that there were no grand gestures, just the two of them enjoying being together for a few days. And the diaries? Amazing. I love that she wrote not only the truly important things, but the little things as well, knowing Logan would appreciate all of it just the same.

Such a wonderful ending to a great story, love it!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Aw I love that she sent her the diaries, really great job. :D
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Well, I think it's safe to say Logan could keep any girl warm in the middle of a field in the middle of a cold winter's night! :)

I like that they arent' angry with each other, that they're just accepting that okay, we're both in the same spot at the same moment, let's see what happens. And I love that that attitude is taking them back to Logan's place.

I think that Rory fighting with the clothing and calling her bra a little punk may be my favorite scene out of this entire fic exchange. Seriously. That was brilliant.

Very happy that Rory came back for dinner, and that they were able to have the very much needed discussion. It was heartbreaking to see what each had given up over the last decade, but if it brings them back together on New Years Eve, I'm all for a little heartbreak.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
aw great job. I am loving what you've written :D
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So, I love holiday fics. I was especially excited to see what would happen with this prompt... and I'm so pleased with what I'm reading!

You've got the Lorelai/Rory banter down, I loved that part at the beginning. And of course, 10 years down the road Logan would still be reigning over sub-parties. I loved the line "When something works, you stick with it." Oh Logan, so true indeed!

Such a beautiful scene at the end there, with such slow building tension between Rory and Logan, and a nice call back to their days at Yale.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Nicole
hellishrose chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Can't wait to see what trouble these get into recapturing their youth. Great start and great addition to the R/L Fic exchange. Looking forward to the next installment.
Krinaia chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
cuteness :) good work!
swj827 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
WOW! What a FANTASTIC story! I could see everything as it happened, and the diaries were perfect~ classic Rory (the Pulitzer was a nice touch). And the moment when they are both naked just looking at each other...so real, so intense.

Perfect! Thank you so much for this and for participating in the exchange.

In fact, I would LOVE a sequel to this.
Shmarqs chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
OH. MY. GOODNESS. This was an amazing fic. The writing was flawless, the story was heartfelt, and the execution was spot on. Great story!
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
that was awesome! i loved rory's letters
26 | « Prev Page 1 2