Reviews for Attraction
potterhead chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Cedric, Harry and Toys!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
Winky Toro chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Maybe if he had taken it...If he had been selfish this one time... Then Harry would not have touched it... That Harry would have still been by his side.
I just love you for this thank you :')
Thornesedge chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very entertaining. I would indeed like to read the boys with their toys, and the others situations Cedric suggested, if you were so inclined to write them.
StoopdFoxx chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I want toys
Me luv toys!
kial-lily chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Yes I would like to see Cedric, Harry and toys. Never mind adding Victor and Dimitri in to it too...

Planning write it?
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, for sure. I'm definitely peeking on your profile to see if you actually wrote one like that. Very nicely written...liked the dirty talk. *snickers*

Love,

Avalon

PS: Viktor/OMC and Fleur/OFC? Definitely on good list.
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hell Yeah! Awesome! There aren't enough Cedric/Harry stories, are there? Great story, I loved it!

Em D
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
(Begin a year late review) So how's that follow up coming? This was hot! Need more of this like water
Boochio chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
wouldn't mind seeig Harry and Ced use toys, good luck with yer writing'!
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
nice
Inflamora Notoris chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMG! I wouls sooo love to see some more!
musme chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I liked it
AmaranteXX chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
.God. That was so hot. Pleeaassee write a sequel or something? You are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
arild chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hey:D

I would deffinetly like to read some Harry/cedric/toys, and maybe follow up on the threats of bondage, if you wright it, then I will deffinetly read it.