Reviews for Family Duty
MavenAlysse chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Oh, this was sweet. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
ryainelf chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I love this story, the connection between Ez and Vin. Are you going to write a sequel?
Vanidot chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Cute Story did you write more to this? I'd like to read about vin meeting his grandmother and that visit with Nettie you talked about. Please let me know soon.
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Man I gotta say, somehow this DESPERATELY makes me want to see a short fic or so on those three formidable ladies (possibly 4 if you wanted to toss in Gloria Potter) completely running those boys ragged just for the heck of it lol. Nettie was definitely one of my favorite guest stars. I loved Casey, but I was kinda bummed we never got more of Nettie in the 2nd season.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Most excellent! This would make an excellent beginning to a lot of stories!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Really good!
Aislinn Graves chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
:D not much more to say than you made me cry. :D
EmmelleN chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Excellent story. Enjoyed it a lot. Is there a sequel?

Niente Zero chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
That got me right in the heart! Especially Miz Nettie telling Vin that everyone had a right to two grandmothers. Deftly handled sentiment! Just the right measure of emotion.
Karma22 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
This was a beautiful story! Great job. I know the story is finished and all, but I would seriously love to see Alice's reaction to Nettie, Evie and the guys. I think that would be fun, but for now, I'm gonna put you on alert to see what else you have coming out!
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Very nice. Excellent characterization; every was perfectly in character.
amsilcox chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Just found this story and really enjoyed it. Hope a sequel is planned on Vin meeting Ms. Alice
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Such a nice ending to this! Love Ezra being sneaky for a good cause; getting the photo out so he could show Vin and give him some more family. Very nice surprise for Vin and love that he went to Miss Nettie to tell her. The pie bit was just perfect. Great of Nettie to make sure Vin knew she was happy for him. Nice story from Ezra as well. Wonderful for you to give Vin a grandmother. Hope to see Vin getting to meet Annie, that would be wonderful. Thanks for posting this.
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
This is a really great story! I love Ezra and Vin's friendship. I really like your idea for the story. It's very original. It would be awesome if you would continue the story though. I would love to read about Vin meeting his grandma! Pretty Please!
Vinsmouse chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Great story, loved the interactions between all of the characters. I hope you plan a follow-up story so we can see the reunion and/or the developing relationship between grandmother and grandson. Take care,