Reviews for Of Medusas in Central Park
YES! I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS ALL OVER FANFICTION AND I HAVE FOUND IT! :D
solitare chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Maybe you could do a follow up with Rider meeting the Medusa from RoserioVampire.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Excellent story. If you continue, this could quite easily become a fully viable crossover that would be an excellent read.
alethiophile chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It is to win very much. Quite amusing.
zer0light chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
this was a very entertaining story. i hope you make another story involving a crossover with fate and the Olympians series. they would blend together nicely.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Nice. Never thought of those two universes meeting. I still think that Shirou's side would have won if they had actually fought. After all, he can call up any weapon he wants. With Enkidu: "Chains of Heaven" they would have been helpless! All hail Fate Stay Night!
Creticus chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Poor Medusa, so horribly, horribly outmatched by a mach-speed alternate version of herself. It's like been showed up by a sibling or something, except so much worse.
Raziel Tepes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Well, the obvious cross with Percy Jackson is Harry Potter, they're ridiculously compatible actually, and Harry makes a really obvious Son of Zeus or at least Grandson...
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very creative and a good laugh
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Good story. The interactions between the different characters was well done, especially the boy's reactions to Rider.

You know, I always felt that Nico kind of got the short end of the stick, romantically speaking. Percy and Grover both have girlfriends, but not Nico. Maybe you could write a story about Nico finding a girlfriend from somewhere in the multiverse. I myself don't really have any idea who would be suitable for Nico de Angelo, son of Hades, Prince of the Underworld, King of the Ghosts. Someone cheerful and upbeat maybe, to help him deal with, you know.

I look forward to your next update.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I can see this going places. Very good...places. Any chance of that happening?

Note to self: Read Percy Jackson and the Olympians and all related books. They sound good.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
FINALLY! A competent Percy Jackson fic, even if it IS a crossover. Thank you!

Crossing this over with something that isn't crackish? MAYBE Yugioh, if you higlight the Egyptian gods thing.

Keep writing!