Reviews for Rudolf The Angsty Hapsburg
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oatmeal! The icing on the cake! xD

(Romy Schneider's oatmeal quote is just a convenient coincidental bonus xD)
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Haha! This is amazing! I sing it with my friends now all the time. And I get the oatmeal thing now. Last time I read it, I didn't understand.

Can't wait to check some more of your writing!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The tragedy at Mayerling if you will read what the his sister Gisela, Valerie, and then much later the Empress Zita said was probably not a suicide but a murder. Mary was in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was an old Hapsburg retainer there that night, that saw the whole thing, wisely dissappeared and on his death bed told teh story of how three men came in, and hit Rudolph over head with a great bottle of champagne. His sister Valerie said she knew by touching him his head had been bashed in. He wore gloves and they would not let his mother look at his body bec there had been a great struggle. Also, after being dug up three times, and buried for a fourth, the Vetsera girl, seventeen, angsty herself, after him, certainly NOT the love of his life, turned out NOT to have bullet in her at all. How about that!
Felidae-Fae chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Haha- genius, absolute genius!

What this shamed moose does-

MOOSE?0.o

YES!- a shame!

Hehe. So you saw that too?
Taketo Yamenushi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
YES! DO IT WITH OATMEAL!
terfle chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hahaaaaaaa! Love it! Tres amusing
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
"DO IT WITH OATMEAL!"

"Oatmeal?"

This.

I actually met the person who made that video on a message board about a year ago. xD So I get it. 3 The English-speaking Elisabeth fandom is a small world, nicht?

I'm seriously going to be singing this all year. This bit in particular:

"They never knew poor Rudolf (Rudolf)

Had secret suicidal plans

Then one night at Mayerling

Der Tod came to say (dressed like Mary!)

Rudolf with your tragic life,

Let me shoot you dead tonight"

Genius. Pure genius.
Operett chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oatmeal? Is that a reference to... Sissi? From the Romy Schnieder quote about the role being like oatmeal? :o

Whoa, last line incest? Or just... they can angst together.

Very hilarious.

"Laughed at him behind their fans (HA, flap, HA!)

They never knew poor Rudolf (Rudolf)

Had secret suicidal plans

Then one night at Mayerling"

That section is my favorite.
Electra's-World chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This made me laugh so much it's amazing!
Kaiserin-Sisi1867 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010