Reviews for The Cold One
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That made my heart ache. Poor Veggie-san.

Beautiful story, as usual.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Excellent piece!
me chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'd really love to read another drabble along this vein...
me chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love the imagery. Love how you told the story through various senses ("the slap slap slap sound of odd footsteps", "The skin smelled, making Vegeta shiver in revulsion", "violet lips stretching against the pale face") It made his memory that much more real and terrifying. Not every author manages to do that, even professional ones. Bravo!

The last line gave me chills, but it also sounded like resignation on his part.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
nice story )
am a big fan yes am chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
could you imagine being a grown man/woman piccolo is green and dreaming over somthing that happened nearly 50 years ago could you ever invade such a pain .
gonnagofishin chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really do enjoy your writing style. A wonderful blend of the complex and simplistic woven together. _
BLACK0NYX chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
this was a great oneshot :)
Flyrisha chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Beautifully written and so suspenseful - Frieza in perfect character...Don't keep it a oneshot...this would be the perfect start of a frieza/chibi vegeta fic.
holycosmos chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I enjoyed this a lot. I love stories like this about Vegeta's past and his relationship with Frieza. I think it's satisfying as a one-shot, but I certainly wouldn't complain if you add onto it.
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Poor thing. Yeah I know. He has a bad time with his memories. I'd advice him to write them down... Well, good work and done more or less justice to the theme and the protagonist.
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great little Drabble. I like your work. :)
BlackPanther85 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i liked it. i think you could actually add more then one chapter to this work have a nice day