Reviews for Laying Down the Law
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 8/9
please write some more. have a sequel. it's good.
Sapphiregirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
*holds aching sides* Thank you for this. I needed a good laugh!
JaToya chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Yep, and the awesome sauce just keeps pouring.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Totally funny with the triangle Puckleberry Finn, hehe. I wouldn't mind reading more along these lines ;D Of course... I'm diehard for Puckleberry, so... yeah that's what I root for usually.
Melkee chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Superb! So darn funny I had to stop and catch my breath after laughing so darn hard. All chapters are equally amusing and entertaining. PuckleFREAKINGberry fantastic!
foodandbooksandthings chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Lol this was sooooo cute and funny! :D I LOVED it! And I 100% agree that Rachel deserves the guys fighting over her a bit;) I love Rachel, in the bossy, determined, forward, ambitious, manipulative, talkative way she is:D

Amazing job:)
KnightOwl416 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
That story was hilarious! I loved Jonathan's whole thought processes. The boys were really creative in ruining their dates.
dorothyh chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I haven't laughed this hard when reading a Glee fic in a while. Thank you!
strikingtwelves chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Rachel Berry always did have a way with men.

Awesome job.
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
The end? The hell you say! You should do an epi showing who she picked (Noah), and whether they won the competition. And also who she ended up with (Noah), and if the other guy had issues with it. And maybe a little look see into her relationship with the guy she picked (Noah), and where they are headed (Puckleberry). Gee, I wonder if you are picking up my not so subtle hints. Anyways...I hope you get the idea. (Update update update!) Please!
alphaladywolf chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Funny story.

"What. The. Hell. He had been clear that night in the parking lot, right? And granted, he's must be tough to let go of, but this is a little more extreme than he feels comfortable with." Jonathan is a little self absorbed.

"God, with her talent, ambition and deviousness, she's a natural for Broadway." That was so funny. Rachel is really devious.
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
So I was bored and looking through your stories and reread this. And decided you totally need to write one more chapter when she chooses puck. Because hello! it's Puckleberry and they always will win in my mind!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
here's my ending:

she finds puck, and they get together. the end.

BUT I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. i can totally picture them doing it. and in last chapter when puck was all "not if i can help it..." it was like AWWW.
JillyBean09 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I totally loved this fic. You really characterized Puck and Finn bantering perfectly! And the fact that it was done by an "outside observer" so to speak, just made it that much funnier. I was cracking up the entire story. And again, I loved the Puck and Finn interactions. I'm definitely more of a Puck lover myself, so I usually find myself getting annoyed at Finn's character, but this was perfectly played out. I can't decide if my favorite line was the commentary about how Puck MIGHT actually kill Jonathon, or Rachel's rant about Pucks lovely arms and Finn's soft serve, hahahah! It would be so stellar if you did a sequel of some sort. Keep cranking out the awesome fics!
blue-peridot chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
hey, i accidently left a review for 'i'll be your reason' last chapter, and i tried sending you a PM about it but it didn't go through. i loved 'i'll be your reason' btw. wonderful, original choice of pov, i haven't seen the speak now thing done in ff before, and i loved his little reason speech. wish the bartender had stayed for that, i'd've liked to see it.

this was pretty enjoyable too, i like how determined those two boys are and how oblivious and clueless jon is.