Reviews for Of Demons and Wizards
Trastuspies chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
This is all kind of amazing. I found you used some info pertaining to the book, but overall you were faighful to the movie and the result is fantastic: you have great imagination and the situations you described are plausible in Howl's universe.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ooh. This was interesting. Usually I'm more for the book version of Howl's Moving Castle, but I really enjoyed your backstory a lot. It makes a lot of sense. I like how Elaina turned into the Witch of the Waste as well. Very cool. Thank you for sharing.
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. Just, wow. You created all that? It's brilliant!
Everything is perfect, the stories, characters and character POVs, and Elaina. I loved what you did with her.
Great story, the best I've read in Howl's archive.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nicely done.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, this is such a good story. I like the idea that the Witch of the Waste and Howl went to school together.
ksuzu chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ahhhh. So. much. win.

:) This left me with such a humongous grin on my face. I usually don't stumble upon impeccably written pre-movie, movie-verse HMC ficlets. This one was simply amazing. Thank you!

-Suzu
maddogish chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, this is truly amazing!
SDSaDiablo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well written, interesting interpretation. Reminds me (in places almost word-for-word, however, of a series of books I rather enjoy.

Which of course means I liked the latter half better than the early.
schoolgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome!

Wish he remembered Sophie's warning in the end though.
Juniper113 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
wow! awesome!

All the magic stuff made sense too! You must

have really thought of it!

Howl rules :3
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I appreciate this story. :) Howl! 3
jytr5u67578lk8u chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is really good! I love the part where we see Elaine turn into the witch of the waste, it was really unexpected. Fantastic story!