Reviews for The Many Trials and Tribulations of Finn
ohaymikoto chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
spacealiens chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
RENEE IS PREGNANT? HOLY SHIT! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, MAN! I like how you made Kevin act like it was nothing and the Renne make up some stupid excuse for sex.

And seriously, Molly said, "Use your buster blade on me." SO WRONG! The marine ecosystem surely wouldn't mind! The fish get to pee there all the time!

I KNEW IT! CRAIG IS AN ATHEIST! lol World Domination. That was what I picked when I rang that bell. :P

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT IS, LIKE, SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!COME ON! THIS STORY ROCKS! No, I'm REALLY serious. I just like yelling and screaming and being loud, but when I am and I'm complementing someone, then that is like a BIG honor, dude! I barely ever complement someone like that! Please continue!This story is AMAZING!
spacealiens chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. KEVIN'S RICKROLLING PEOPLE WHILE HE IS NAKED? WHOA! I WANNA HELP! lol JK! My uncle said I needed to see a therapist last week.

They use the fansite? Wow. They must be pretty lazy!
spacealiens chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I love how you made Finn the normal one and Molly and Kevin the stupid, random ones! I also love how you made Renee hit on Kevin right away! And Kevin killed all the easy it would be in the game if you could just do that...sigh. AND SEPHIA SAYING PEACE OUT! SO AWESOME!
spacealiens chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
MAN! THIS LIKE AMAZINGNESS! I laughed SOOOOOO much! I'm gonna read this A BUNCH!
floopyrocks chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Squidward: this lemon has 3 seeds in it! Spongebob: then i shall just take them out! Squidward: No! Yoo cant. its already been cotaminated!
Anon chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
This is too funny! I usually get bored quickly of fanfics but I am so disappointed that there isn't more of this for me to read. The randomness and random hookups are loved. Finn should get more dialogue, he IS the main character, and Molly should get a bigger role as well.
Sparrow44124 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
*Is too lazy to log in*

I loved this, and read it aloud to my friend while she was playing at my house (It was her first time XD). For, erm...Emphasis, I went to youtube and started playing the song XD We're still playing it now, can't wait for an update!
nonars chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I think that pretty much explains how everything works in Castanet, ahaha.
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
RENEE IS A NAUGHTY GIRL. xD She'll probably act like nothing happened afterwards.
asdfghjkl chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
This is quite possibly the most amusing view I've read about on Animal Parade.
Anime Girl 593 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
this story is so funny! XD god i love the references you use! this story made my day! can't wait to see more! D

Anime Girl
Anime Girl 593 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
lol this story rocks! the spongebob reference is when Taylor and his dad are fighting XD seriously this story is EPIC D

Anime Girl
Tuna Sadist chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Allow me to ROTFL my guts out.

I had to lol so badly at the Rick Roll. I also got pissed because I HATE it when someone rick rolls you. It's so annoying, but I assumed that was the point.

Lol Kevin was nekkid. Kekeke.

D: If only it was that simple in the game. Stupid ores e_e To this day, it still makes me extremely pissed. Sigh.

LOL. POOR ALAN D: I feel really sorry for him

And, allow to WTF at the ending. I never would have expected that. The sluts e_e;;

Anyways, hilarious chapter, as always. I look forward to reading more~

BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Pretty funny. :3 but I didn't get any of the references. bah.