Reviews for Nothing More, Nothing Less
Harmony Goldstar chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story!
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Beautiful story, and very accurate Cal/Gillian characterization.
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Just saw this story for the first time because someone else put it in their favourites and wanted to let you know how much I loved it!

It's heartbreaking and bittersweet and beautiful. You have a real talent for painting a scene with words.

Lovely. :)
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Beautifuly describe... a present tense in the text is a great idea!

I love the way Cal is sweet and patient with her... lovely,

I'm sure you have more to develop around that theme... please write a new (or several) chapter.

Thanks for writing this fic
Alex chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
More please!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great job!:)
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I loved this - you write very well - but I have to say, I particularly enjoyed the intimacy sans romance. It's like it's almost there, but not... also, I thought 'the line' text was excellent. ]

Great work.
HopeLove21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I loved it. I especially like how you treat the line in this story. So often in fan fiction, people talk about the line in regards to a romantic relationship, but I like how you kept it about reading each other. I really think you captured their relationship. At least how I picture it.
ohcurliehair chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i really loved this. so beautifully written :)
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Beautiful!
AmaranthineWhisper chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You did a wonderful job with the characters. Very sweet.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow! This is so moving. I love the tone of the fic, set by your excellent writing. Very good work.
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, beautifully written! Thanks for sharing. What a gift you have.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very well written! Great story!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You write so very well. I hope you continue lending your talents to these two characters. This was such a pleasure to read! ]