Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Anon chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
The way you describe how Wormtongue managed to traumatise her deeply is good.
Anon chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
I love the wedding night scene you wrote. PERFECT. TOTALLY AWESOME ;)
Anon chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
I think that Eomer's acceptance came a bit too quickly. No need for a scene or fight, but perhaps he should have questioned Faramir a bit in private at first.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
This horse ride sounds perfect and Faramir's doubts seem very real and justified.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
I think the warden should have only said that Eowyn is unwell again, he was very forward in his speech.
Anon chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
The nickname is brilliant fantastic totally awesome. I like this darkness before dawn thing going on in the last paragraph.
Anon chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
It would have been nice to see some of the steward's "entourage's" reaction to Eowyn wearing Faramir's mother's clothes.
Anon chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
I think Faramir speaks very plainly in this chapter and Eowyn must be intentionally misinterpreting him. The problem of getting a king's seconds is difficult, I think you did right in bringing it up.
Anon chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I guess hugging her would have been a sure sign of an intimacy in the court. It's good that the healers are less rigid. Admiring Faramir's abs is a fatal error, if one wishes to remain platonic.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
These secret smiles people around would be chouples have are always heartening and fun to observe.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I like the way you write that Eowyn feels appreciated as warrior and not just a beautiful face.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I love how you do manage to make their speech courtly and round about just like it should be :)
Anon chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
It's good that Faramir does have some family left and family that appreciates him. I like your Imharil.
Anon chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
These beasts that no man can slay seem to be overconfident. It's good that she felt despair when facing the foe. Soldiers without fear seem inhuman somehow.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I like it that Eowyn feels so hopeless that even her pride cannot keep her company.