Reviews for Rainsoaked Apologies
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
watson is a ponce
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Aww, Angst. Much loved, Beloved ANGST...

Yes...go and write more!

And dare I say I pictured our beloved Jeremy Brett standing there soaked to the skin?

Can Edward be far behind?
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Delightfully angsty! Would love to see a sequal if you are so inclined.
glasswalker chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It was brilliantly written, so emotional and very close. I would love to read a second part where everything ends well for those two - meaning together.. but that's just wishful thinking. ;)
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww. So sad, dark and agsty and bittersweet, but very nicely written. I like how you showd the conflict in Watson and how he despised Mary for... well, pretty much for not being Holmes :).
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw, very sweet.
PiffPoffSplash chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is fantastic. I love Watson's eagerness! Most people make him seem unwilling to allow himself to feel something for Holmes. You make the heartache pop out wonderfully. I also really like that it's just a small scene of a larger picture. I hope you write another like this.
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
;_; That was really good, and really sad. Poor boys.
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh my god, this was so sad! :( It's so brilliantly heartbreaking how Watson and Holmes can't have what they both want :(

Totally amazing
anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*tear* (sob) - it's not fair.
Sidicious chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well done - you captured their silent love and angst for each other so perfectly. And the heartbreak knowing they can never have completely what they so desperately desire. You have quite a talent for encompassing all these interwoven emotions in one chapter (props!).