Reviews for Team Politics
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You said 'I'm not some self harming wirodo' people who self harm, people like me don't need your shut added to thir troubles we harm for a reason other than that great story. :)
TheMuserWhoHatesMaths chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was really good, and I'd love it turning into a longfic exploring Ianto's feelings and reasons to self harm, and Jack's reaction :))
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is my favorite, I think
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
O, that's very intriguing. Stunning exploration of Ianto's psyche

Gx
Echo24 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Love this. Love Owen covering for Ianto.. Those two really are friends, despite all their protestations to the contrary. :)
curriejean chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is really. Good. Simple and clean, and ... God, y'know, it's nice to read about the guys just being human males, low on the fluff and sap without sacrificing the slight fuckeduppery. Refreshing. Thanks for this.
yyqh chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love the idea that Ianto hided his self-harming sacrs from Jack.

Brilliant.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Really great. I like Owen and Ianto in this, quite intriguing :)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw...I like the idea of Ianto and Owen being friends in a really bizarre twisted way!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
O_O so they were lying to jack about ianto's self-harming thing...ooh. wonder how jack's goign to react when he finds out. but i like how you have owen and ianto both 'working' together. haha. i like worried jack though.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was good, I didn't really get a spark of interest when I was reading it, but it was very well written.
Abriael chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Haha, I love your Ianto/Owen frienemy interaction. It makes me happy :)