Reviews for U and A
1917farmgirl chapter 85 . 10/9/2016
I read this years ago as it came out, and loved it to the ends of the earth.

Well, I just finished reading it all over again, and I think I love it even more. This has to be one of the best Maximum Ride stories EVER!

I don't remember if I was any good at reviewing the first time around, but even if I've said it before, I wanted you to know how much I love this. Thank you so much for writing this, for sharing this, for finishing this. Thanks for making ALL of the flock equally important (and especially for giving the Blind Pyro close to my heart a real storyline other than just holding up the background.)

You rock! If you ever decided to do that sequel, I'll be here waiting for it!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
YAY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
ha!
good job.
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
NICE!
desperatelyobvious chapter 84 . 11/23/2013
I'm at a loss for words so there's only one thing left to do -

*cue slow clap of utter brilliance*
Janianovi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story!
SimplyTwisted chapter 85 . 5/18/2012
this story is totally awesome
PrincessMargrette chapter 84 . 1/27/2012
I want a sequel :)
Tyger Elf chapter 85 . 1/22/2012
I have to that this was an amazing story. It took me about three hours to read it, though. You really stuck with it and that is was amazes me, especially for a story of its size. You kept the characters in character, except for total. He's helpful SOMETIMES, just not most of the time. ;) I would love to read a sequel to this story, I can only imagine the ways in which it wil triumph this story.
The Meddler chapter 84 . 1/7/2012
I can't believe this story is over! This story is one of the first things I read on . If not for this story(and a few others), I don't think I would be as interested in storytelling as I am today.(Not that I've actually written any good stories yet. . . I'm working on it. XD) I can't wait for the eventual sequel!
marz loves jj chapter 85 . 1/7/2012
i love the story and hope that u make a sequel. if u do please pm me. will miss your new posts. :(
zammielicious98 chapter 85 . 1/4/2012
awww! im so touched! well, im glad to have been able to help u with those rough timess ;) ahhh i cant believ its over! :( soooo pretty pretty pretty pleeeaaaase write a sequel? like u said, i dont expect one anytime soon, but maybe someday? gahh it feels like we're parting, and i guess in a way, cuz we're parting from ur awesome fanfic, U and A... wow this story went a long way! its sooo long..in a good way. i enjoyed it soooo muchh! im sooo glad u found a way for Max to live.. very creative by the wayy :) i was reading the last 5 chappies..and man, u made me wanna cry (max dying-her promise to iggy) and laughh (fang telling max to shut up about her not gonna die-dunno why, but i found it hysterically, but sad&sweet). this is truly an amazing fanfic. it will be loved forever and ever. good luckk on ur other stories! ill check 'em out sometime ;) once again, thanks sooo much for the awesome fanficc! (jeeez im making it sound like someone's dying or something.. xD)
Marshpelt chapter 85 . 1/3/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequeeeeeel~ This is a really amazing story and I'm serious: you should write more. Or I dunno, maybe you have a reason not to but I think it'd be great. And by the way I'm recommending this fic to everyone I know.
Valkyra chapter 84 . 1/2/2012
Let me just say, THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY. Every chapter was totally worth the wait, and the plot was simply fantastic. Well done, and congratulations on finishing!
Timelord-Kenzie chapter 84 . 1/2/2012
Woohoo! Great job! This story is amazing! You are a fantastic writer! Keep it up!