Reviews for Losing Chances
LikeTotallyTaffi chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Love it your an amzzing writer
LikeTotallyTaffi chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Update plz! its a great story
LikeTotallyTaffi chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
UPDATE!PLZ
Hayden chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
I know it's been like three years, but y u no keep writing?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
I like this one, too bad the author stoped back in 8/2010
First Hero of Olympus chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
Great story! You are really good at writing as Gale. I can totally imagine him acting like this. :) Update! Oh, and one question; why do you never leave authors notes?
MOREID4EVA chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
THIS IS AMAZING!

Seriously good writing, and brilliantly thought out as to what would happen to Gale whilst Katniss is in the games!

Please, please, please write another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I think you really captured Gale's "fire." You displayed his hatred for the capitol and love for Katniss. I used to kinda dislike him, you have changed my opinion! Good job. Please keep working on it!(:
adahellou chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
wow you are really good writer. follow-up ?
cuteloop chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
I really wish you had finished this! One of the best stories I've read yet!
MargretheP chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
This story is great, just as I imagined it. I really hope you continue writing on it :)
LeLa London chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
This is really good and I wished you continued it.
prettycutensassy chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Such a good story! I really hope you continue posting updates, can't wait to see how Gale reacts when Katniss wins/gets back from the Capitol!
Olive Monster chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I really enjoyed all the chapters! Are you going to make a 17th chapter
Color-Painted Sky chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Oh my... This is very-well plotted! My eyes were glued to my screen as I read this- it's so good it's captivating. You see, Gale is not my cup of tea, and not my favorite character. I really never thought much of him. But your fanfic was outstanding, and I can see The Hunger Games story running through his eyes instead of Katniss's. And I've realized what he's been going through and how I can relate to that. Excellent work, I'm not concerned about the few typing errors- I can still understand it. (Sorry if I sound like a teacher. :/)

P.S. You made me hate Cato more. (Sincerely sorry Cato fans)