Reviews for Letters of Cowardice
LoeyDinh chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's so good! I always wonder why Peyton chose that way to leave cuz it's so disappointed but now i have you "enlight" me :D Nice work!
Sarah-Jane86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
More, I love it, I truly belive those two should of been an item, they were and stil are in my book so cute together :D

well done
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
While I might not have liked Peyton with Mac and how she broke up with him in a letter...you give her dignity here and I now understand why she did it.

This line is what changed my feelings about her "She knew she had never had enough of Mac to break his heart however she had just enough of him to break her own." So sad.

This is my favorite line though "When Mac had called her Claire she felt her heart sink to her feet, although it was a sure sign he cared deeply for her it also told her he was not even close to coming to terms with having a serious relationship." Great job!
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Okay, okay, I'll be honest. When I fist saw your pen name I was all like 'Whoa, another story by her' ( or him but I'm assuming the Madame part means her. Lol) so I was excited. But then I saw that this was Mac/Peyton and I was like 'Hm.'

I'm such a diehard Smacked fan so when I saw that I was a little hesitant but you're like one of my fav authors so I was like 'what the heck'.

Now that all thats done I can say...I LOVED IT! REALLY, I DID. I think you did such an amazing job. I loved the description of Peyton's old professor. It was so clearly written and amazingly done. And the whole approach was so unique. It was like I could see this really happening. Though I loved Smacked, I never hated Peyton, so I liked how you portrayed her. I think this fits in really well with the story line.

So, all in all, I think this is your best yet, really. You're getting better and better. And wow, a Sheldon/Alessandra story too. I'm looking forward to it. Yup, you're definitely going on the favorite list now!

Again, amazing job! Read you soon.
brinchen86 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You know why I love your fics? Because you pay attention to the characters that don't get so much attention on here. Awesome work! I love how you got into Peyton's character! Great work. :)