Reviews for The Hysteria Nomenclature
Jaycie Victory chapter 8 . 2/10
Ohhhh... You never finished this. This makes me very sad. It's so good. I guess it's doubtful you'll ever finish it now. But I wish you would. Thank you for such a great read.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 2/10
The last two chapters were unbearably cute :)
666Darkmage chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Hi. So, i just read your fic here, and i've got to say that i loved it! You captured the feel of the show while still making this your own. And, i love how you can make the relationship between Sheldon and Penny feel so, cute, and natural. I'm still kinda waiting (impatiently) for them to finally have sex, but overall i really like this fic of yours, and i'm eagerly awaiting for your next chapter to be released.

Keep up the fantastic work!
CamoPrincess0913 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Oh my goodness finish this pleaseeeeee! This is one of the most realistic and endearing fanfics I have read, and I want to see what continues to happen.
Livvy22 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
I really love this story - a bit of drama but hopefully they get it worked out soon! I cannot wait to see Sheldon try his hand at "bringing Penny to orgasm"!
JLynnB chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I might as well be as the choir and lament that this never got finished. Your characters just leap off the screen and the dialogue is crisp and fresh. Great work! *Lynn
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
This is still one of my favorite stories. I finished reading it a while ago (at least a year), but it's never really left my mind. I think about it from time to time, especially while I'm watching the show. I wish you were part of their writing team! Love love love this story and I hope someday you come back to it.

P.S. Sorry about the anonymity- I had to logout in order to post this review
Ark Q chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Probably the best Shenny fanfic/saga (I'm counting "The Uncertainty Principle" too) I have ever read. I could not think of a more realistic behaveur from both Sheldon and Penny (I ended up wanting to strangle and have sex with Shelly at the exact same time in my mind). You'll excuse me if I'm forever going to consider your story as what would really happens if Shenny became real :D Thank you so much! I look forward to what follows!
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
ahhhh love this story! need more shenny!
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
This is such an awesome story! It's very believable and fascinating to see them navigating a romance together. You are a very gifted writer. Please keep up the wonderful stories!
minafinnes chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Please, please, please finish this fic. I read it over and over over the past year and always wait for more! )
Zelha chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Hey! I was wondering if you're considering finishing this story? I loved it and I love how you write the interaction between Penny and Sheldon. Please finish the fic! :D

And one of the awesomest superhero who is also less obvious (and blonde) is Black Canary. Just in case you want to get Penny to dress up without the Wonder Woman wig. *winks*
parrotingswan chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Ahhh such a good story but you keep saying rye instead of wry. People grin wryly .People eat rye bread. Gah!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Hey,

Im really, really enjoying reading this fic. It is one of the best, most realistic Shenny fics there is so please, please, please, please with a cherry on top continue :)

Deanie
starzee chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Okay, I'm completely hooked on this... then I saw that you haven't updated for like a year and a half... will you? Please?